Racist white Eastern European woman calls black African slave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there nothing to pretend about. i'm one hundred percent bantu. my grandfather told me that my tribe originated from Chongo. he told me that were closely related to the pygmies(im 163cm).
I could show you proof, but i think to nsfw if you what i mean :shaq:

You're one hundred percent a Somali troll.
:drakelaugh:
Provide a picture of yourself as proof...
:cosbyhmm: You have not been verified.

@The Cushitic One
Ask walaalkay @Hugo. he knows that i'm one third pygmies. After the fall of the government there weren't many people who wanted to help os bantus so there weren't many of us who could have fled to other countries. lucky my grandfather was the sultan of my clan so he had the chechs to send os out of the country. Today thanks to him i'm partying with Norwegian models :diddyass:

@The Cushitic One
Ask walaalkay @Hugo. he knows that i'm one third pygmies. After the fall of the government there weren't many people who wanted to help os bantus so there weren't many of us who could have fled to other countries. lucky my grandfather was the sultan of my clan so he had the chechs to send os out of the country. Today thanks to him i'm partying with Norwegian models :diddyass:

You're dedicated .....

IMG_6467.GIF

waraabe

Your superior
I saw a black woman telling a Eastern European bus driver to learn English after he told her to sit down (she pressed the stop button accidentally and the bus stopped so he told her to sit down as she was standing and she was so rude as usual)

@The Cushitic One what do you have to say about this

@The Cushitic One
This summer i will show you awesome i have it. the ratio between immigrants and good looking norwegians girls is 1:10:draketf:
English girls are nothing compared to norwegians.
1 Norwegians teeth aren't crooked,
2 they dont look inbred.
3 they don't look poor.
4. they love us more then their own children.:damedamn:

I saw a black woman telling a Eastern European bus driver to learn English after he told her to sit down (she pressed the stop button accidentally and the bus stopped so he told her to sit down as she was standing and she was so rude as usual)

@The Cushitic One what do you have to say about this

Well she is in the wrong there. But she never made a racial slur towards him or about a sensitive matter implying it's because he was a slave.

Black peoples can't be racist anyway. They can be prejudiced and bigots,
That lady sounds like the latter tbh. :dabcasar:

waraabe

Your superior
Well she is in the wrong there. But she never made a racial slur towards him or about a sensitive matter implying it's because he was a slave.

Black peoples can't be racist anyway. They can be prejudiced and bigots,
That lady sounds like the latter tbh. :dabcasar:

I don't get why you chose between EEs and blacks, they are both trash

I don't get why you chose between EEs and blacks, they are both trash

It's not about choosing, honestly wallahi, even I was offended by
What she said.

If I had to choose, I'd choose A fellow African not the AA's, You have in America, side over a EE anyday.

Heck if I was there, I'd probably tell here, she's a new immigrant and she Has no right to be talking about Slavery, when she probably, makes Less than the minimum wage, they are the new slaves here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending