Racist white Eastern European woman calls black African slave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it from day one, Eastern Europeans are racist cunts, they all need to be deported back to their poverty stricken countries....

I would've dragged her by the hair and slammed her face to the concrete!

This one is an old circa 2014 but still gold

To all the caadan worshippers, they think you're nothing but slaves!

Are they Somali? Barawani? Maybe lol

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Eastern European are the Lowest of the low. People look down in them so badly, they get treated worse than pets.

Anyways I don't know about America but black peoples are royalty in the UK

I've said it from day one, Eastern Europeans are racist cunts, they all need to be deported back to their poverty stricken countries....

I would've dragged her by the hair and slammed her face to the concrete!

This one is an old circa 2014 but still gold

To all the caadan worshippers, they think you're nothing but slaves!

Are they Somali? Barawani? Maybe lol
Sister stop this race baiting.

black

live and let die.
Eastern Europeans cannot be used to generalise Western Euros tbh. Very different group of people

Eastern European are the Lowest of the low. People look down in them so badly, they get treated worse than pets.

Anyways I don't know about America but black peoples are royalty in the UK

Do you live in NI?

Slavs were enslaved themselves. The word 'slave' comes from Slav. Worst part is they were enslaved by both Muslims and their other European cousins.:mjlol:

Last edited:
London..... where other immigrants and new arrivals are racist to eachother.

Can't make this stuff up!
:pachah1::pachah1:

I'm just curious, if any of you were that man, and you were called a slave, how would you handle that situation?

really:childplease:
Her nationality was sooo important that you had to write it down:kodaksmiley:

What's with you sticking up for them Horta? Is you're girlfriend Eastern European?

Are you the moral authority police?

I don't like those people, their racist, but not all are bad. Just the majority.

:siilaanyolaugh: Stop trying to make me feel guilty waryaa

What's with you sticking up for them Horta? Is you're girlfriend Eastern European?

Are you the moral authority police?

I don't like those people, their racist, but not all are bad. Just the majority.

:siilaanyolaugh: Stop trying to make me feel guilty waryaa
I didn't say i was the moral authority. It's just sad that we are using the same tactics to divide ourselves as the far-right.

How would you feel if some one wrote that three faxaas were busted stealing a pack of cigars and a tv, instead of three men were busted stealing a pack of cigars and a tv.

At the end of the day where you come from should not define who you are.

I didn't say i was the moral authority. It's just sad that we are using the same tactics to divide ourselves as the far-right.

How would you feel if some one wrote that three faxaas were busted stealing a pack of cigars and a tv, instead of three men were busted stealing a pack of cigars and a tv.

At the end of the day where you come from should not define who you are.

Good lord.... I prefer you, when you pretend to be a Somali Bantu.

Don't get so emotional, I see where you're coming from though. But remember this is a trolling site!

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
London..... where other immigrants and new arrivals are racist to eachother.

Can't make this stuff up!
:pachah1::pachah1:

I'm just curious, if any of you were that man, and you were called a slave, how would you handle that situation?

She didn't really call him a slave she said he was acting entitled because blacks used to be slaves

What appeared to happen was that woman asked him to move and he took offence to it. Not more to it.

I watched the video aswell....

Cheers for the commentary, :ohlord:

No need to defend the racist cow, she said what she said, if she wasn't scared she would've probably said more.

She said to the lil black girl go and an get education and than she said to her you're not from here either.

What you warrant to be a racist, is screwed.

Last edited:
Good lord.... I prefer you, when you pretend to be a Somali Bantu.

Don't get so emotional, I see where you're coming from though. But remember this is a trolling site!

there nothing to pretend about. i'm one hundred percent bantu. my grandfather told me that my tribe originated from Chongo. he told me that were closely related to the pygmies(im 163cm).
I could show you proof, but i think to nsfw if you what i mean :shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.