Racist Somalis needs to be stopped.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Saaxib you will have to explain what you mean by racist. Me not associating with madows because of their bilaa akhlaaq culture is imo not racist but some have called me racist for avoiding them! Because of this the word racist has lost all meaning.

You invoke Islam so I will too.

The verse of Surah Al-e-Imran:
O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin.
A hadith from Abu Dawud:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend
This is why avoid madows as a reer UK Somali. We are the only visible black muslim community. My parents taught me at a young age in aanu iska ilaaliyo gaalka.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Saaxib you will have to explain what you mean by racist. Me not associating with madows because of their bilaa akhlaaq culture is imo not racist but some have called me racist for avoiding them! Because of this the word racist has lost all meaning.

You invoke Islam so I will too.

The verse of Surah Al-e-Imran:

A hadith from Abu Dawud:

This is why avoid madows as peer UK Somali. We are the only visible black muslim community. My parents taught me at a young age in aanu iska ilaaliyo gaalka.
I agree we should not be friends with the disbelievers whether they're maadow or cadaan at all cost since they're going to lead you astray. I am talking about being racist to maadows when that's clearly haram in our religion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are these Hijaabs & outfit so sparkly? Or the photo is pristine high resolution? The two seem to shine more than their back ground behind them. lol So clear lol

1620673435835.png

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Projections.

In the Psychanalysis world (Jungian school),

People have Archetypes; their consciousness, unconsciousness, their Aminus/Anima (Masculine/Feminine elements of their Self), and finally, the Self.
When we live with others, we are educated to repress or express certain emotions, to avoid any rejection from the community. We call it "repression" when it's voluntary. But, when people, unconsciously, surpress certain traits - call it virtues or character defects - Jung call it the " Shadow"; as the Cave which inhabits Goblins, and other ugly creatures that people hate to see it.
The "Shadow" manifests itself with many avenues; in dreams, through nightmare (when you're being chased by a dark or an unknown force), or through your acts. For instance, if you've had a Puritain education, and you're repugnance of sexual (public) display is utterly unbearable, deep in your unconsciousness, your Shadow is a "pervert" with a distorted view on Sexuality. You would project on others what you hate the most about yourself; showing that part (of your hidden self) to others. Thus, Sexuality becomes a taboo to you (and so on).

Morever, the Shadow also works in concordance with the Social-Persona (your public ego) and what you believe you actually are. If you were to show flegmatic qualities, in your Shadow, you're energitic, impulsive,etc. It does work with Criminals, Mafia members; with them, Order and Laws are important (in their unconsciousness), that's why it irrates their social-self.

How do we recognize when we are projecting?

If, said a context someone is dirty, and you've been conditionned to always be clean on yourself,

the "Dirty Person" will illustrate what you dispise the most, and he/she will be the object of your irritation. Maybe, you hate it because you feel dirty about yourself, thus explaining why you take so much time taking care of yourself?

If we come back to the topic of Racism,
the pattern is the same. If people say that Blacks are lazy, it's because of their own insecurity of being not-so productive enough, of not taking their time and having a more relaxed attitude.
If people hate the Jews for being successful, it reminds to them that they are poor and they'd need to work harder.

To conclude:

Racism is primitive, old and dysfunctional in a human brain.
It only brings resentment and hatred. Nothing great tbh.

To avoid Racism, we need to recognize, foresee our "racist" behavior, deeply setted in our Unconsciousness. As humans, we ALL share the same struggles; laziness, anger issues management, poverty in mind and in spirit, envy,etc. This explains the Universal Message of Religions whose work was to elevate humans from their primitivisness.
First step is hard but necessary to heal.

If any Zoomal wants to be less racist,
ask yourself why do you see your race as inferior, to the point you need to devaluate others people races? Is it because of your culture? Or your parents? Or your community? Whatever !
But the wake up is the utmost important slap to take if one's has to progress.

Stay safe.

- HIBONGO -
CEO and Author of: Lamagoodlism < Hibongo
I'm glad you're spreading the ancient Hibongo culture and keeping the spirit alive brother

I swear to god some of you need to get off the Internet. You spends hours on twitter, tiktok and other online shitholes then complain about trolls.

These people don't have any effect outside of their immediate viewers.

The issue is that somali trolls have the talent to go viral. Our trolling has reached far. There are few trolls but I have seen their actions get famous. Social media is becoming more similar to real life, while these trolls are tiny minority, it does harm our image here in the west. They are a nuisance that should be dealth with, should have had the courage to be cunsuri when they were in school.

Also somalispot is nowadays more mainstream due to the antics of trolls. We get thousands of ajnabi lurkers who watch our dysfunctional threads with joy. Somalispot shows up almost in most searches relating to somalis. Its getting bad.

Trending

Latest posts