Racist Police officer in Bristol causes chaos. BLM Riots will come soon if liberal mayor makes bad comment.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:rejoice:I can't wait to get Cyberpunk for free. Keanu here I come.

:sass1:We're a liberal city but this officer should be fired for being racist thinking the black person had drugs.

The dude is stupid. If he believes that he has been wronged then a complaint should be made. There is absolute no right for the man to act like that on video.in addtion, race and policing has been a hot topic since the macphearson report in the uk. Therefore, complants of racism which a police officer is accused of racist behaviour is taken seriously.

The dude is stupid. If he believes that he has been wronged then a complaint should be made. There is absolute no right for the man to act like that on video.in addtion, race and policing has been a hot topic since the macphearson report in the uk. Therefore, complants of racism which a police officer is accused of racist behaviour is taken serious.
Did you see what happened?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The dude is stupid. If he believes that he has been wronged then a complaint should be made. There is absolute no right for the man to act like that on video.in addtion, race and policing has been a hot topic since the macphearson report in the uk. Therefore, complants of racism which a police officer is accused of racist behaviour is taken seriously.
The Police Officer or the Jamaican?:cosbyhmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He hit the police officers first and acted like a crazed beast. What should they have done? They only arrested him. I don't see anything wrong here.

Trending

Latest posts