Racist Behavior In The Masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lolalola @CaliTedesse @Samaalic Era @Suldaanka @Nin-culus @VixR and all those from langaab qabils.

I was at the masjid recently praising the Maker for giving me a new job and a higher salary than my last one. My heart was full of iman. Ah, wallahi I'm so blessed. I was shocked by what I saw next.

A Punjabi sister said that her parents would not let her marry a white revert because of their backward culture. The sheikh said, Screw their culture, bring that nigga in here and I will have you married by sundown.

After the secret nikaax, as we chewed on the oily sambuuso and overpriced chicken curry that was dished out for wedding guests he told the new brother, "Listen, don't tell her nacas parents yet becuz they will flip. Get her knocked up first, have her spring the news on her unsuspecting mom and pops with the addition that a big foreheaded Somali is the father, and then, when they freak out, step forward calmly with a look of pity on your face and say that, as their caring Muslim brother, you're prepared to shoulder the burden of pretending to be the baby's dad to hide her shame from the community and marry the girl even though she's damaged goods. They'll snap you up faster than a lightning bolt". Worked like a charm.

If there's anything qaxootis hate, it's being known by other qaxootis as the father of a . So my advice to sisters with racist parents is get knocked up by your Madow lover, then your dad will beg him, or anyone within a five mile radius, whether he is one eyed or bald, whether he is a cow worshipping Hindu or a Somali agnostic who has stopped washing his ass, to take you off their hands and marry you instantly.

They will kiss him, hug him, and enroll him into their clan, even if he's a racist cadaan with a StormFront account. Nobody wants to marry a pregnant woman, goes the thinking, so your boyfriend will be a big hit with them.

@Lolalola @CaliTedesse @Samaalic Era @Suldaanka @Nin-culus @VixR and all those from langaab qabils.

I was at the masjid recently praising the Maker for giving me a new job and a higher salary than my last one. My heart was full of iman. Ah, wallahi I'm so blessed. I was shocked by what I saw next.

A Punjabi sister said that her parents would not let her marry a white revert because of their backward culture. The sheikh said, Screw their culture, bring that nigga in here and I will have you married by sundown.

After the secret nikaax, as we chewed on the oily sambuuso and overpriced chicken curry that was dished out for wedding guests he told the new brother, "Listen, don't tell her nacas parents yet becuz they will flip. Get her knocked up first, have her spring the news on her unsuspecting mom and pops with the addition that a big foreheaded Somali is the father, and then, when they freak out, step forward calmly with a look of pity on your face and say that, as their caring Muslim brother, you're prepared to shoulder the burden of pretending to be the baby's dad to hide her shame from the community and marry the girl even though she's damaged goods. They'll snap you up faster than a lightning bolt". Worked like a charm.

If there's anything qaxootis hate, it's being known by other qaxootis as the father of a *****. So my advice to sisters with racist parents is get knocked up by your Madow lover, then your dad will beg him, or anyone within a five mile radius, whether he is one eyed or bald, whether he is a cow worshipping Hindu or a Somali agnostic who has stopped washing his ass, to take you off their hands and marry you instantly.

They will kiss him, hug him, and enroll him into their clan, even if he's a racist cadaan with a StormFront account. Nobody wants to marry a pregnant woman, goes the thinking, so your boyfriend will be a big hit with them.

:lolbron::russ::dead:

If there's anything qaxootis hate, it's being known by other qaxootis as the father of a *****. So my advice to sisters with racist parents is get knocked up by your Madow lover, then your dad will beg him, or anyone within a five mile radius, whether he is one eyed or bald, whether he is a cow worshipping Hindu or a Somali agnostic who has stopped washing his ass, to take you off their hands and marry you instantly.

Lol@ thinking South Asians wouldn't want an cadaan son-in-law. They practically worship cadaans.

Warya duuliyahow.
Hoe Can Warsangali Habar Gidir Issaq and Mj be laangaab.
Tan kale your prayer wasnt accepted yaa sakhraan

Wallahi if we are being honest, we are no better than the Asian community! You think you bring home a girl who is Pakistani or any other race other than Somali and within that she gotta be from your parents sides :yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am so glad u wont have biological kids.

Lol@ thinking South Asians wouldn't want an cadaan son-in-law. They practically worship cadaans.
Exactly bro! It was a weird experience. Don't these south Asians know Hur al-ayn will have transparent white skin? There are no duxul chicks up there. Even coal dark guys like me will be bleached out. The hadiths say people will be as radiant as the moon. And this is why I encourage my step daughters to bleach their skin. Alhamdullilah they're starting to look less like their biological father everyday

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bruh come on lol white revert to big foreheaded Somalian baby :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: *White revert: I will shoulder the Somalian burden*

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this character @Don annoys me. Please ask me why.
5560.jpg

this character @Don annoys me. Please ask me why.
5560.jpg
I'm guessing you're a racist white girl.....In 2004 I used to have a cyber girlfriend on StormFront who wanted to mass deport Somalis. A Texan gal. A bit overweight. Had low self esteem so couldn't go full Nazi on me. Told me she loved me and all. We had a bright future together, but I ran into immigration difficulties. Inbox me for my nick over there and I will give you the lowdown

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm guessing you're a racist white girl.....In 2004 I used to have a cyber girlfriend on StormFront who wanted to mass deport Somalis. A Texan gal. A bit overweight. Had low self esteem so couldn't go full Nazi on me. Told me she loved me and all. We had a bright future together, but I ran into immigration difficulties. Inbox me for my nick over there and I will give you the lowdown

will u promise to let me hold on to u in your motorcycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts