Racist Arabs Harass Innocent Jewish Kids On A Bus In London

GemState

36/21
VIP
I'm only tickling, walaal. Of course there needs to be a healthy, adult resolution to this all for both sides. No plunging all el-Yahud into the sea and certainly no "deport all Arabs to Jordan" bullshit. And while a lot of Jews are alarmingly right-wing like this, many are decent human beings too.
Arabs overplayed their hand, they could have secured a 2 state solution in the 40s but tried to wipe out the Israelis multiple times. They lost and because of that sacrificed decades in development

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
i beg to differ ser

tufsdrhpogs41.jpg

we haven't detached ourselves from our nazi relations

D5BKi-zWkAAN1zo.jpg

i wonder where i can joinView attachment 208058
Did the first photo took place in Italy ? Does anyone know why those somali politicians were over there ?

Wrong is wrong, but why is it acceptable for Jews to despise Arabs? If anything, I see more anti-Arab sentiment than anti-Jewish sentiments. You're more likely to hear "death to Arabs" than "anti-semitism." Also, why are Arabs not included in the anti-Semitic umbrella?

Did the first photo took place in Italy ? Does anyone know why those somali politicians were over there ?
It’s Olol Dinle (Ajuraan) and his men. They were allied with the Italian Facists during the war with Ethiopia. Here’s a picture
1638389826129.jpeg

He and his men visited Italy in 1938 after the victory.

Attachments

• 1638389888847.jpeg
    1638389888847.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 67
Too many foreigners in London. Low class arabs, criminal madows and mentally ill somalians who have turned the city into a shitshow.

why are Arabs not included in the anti-Semitic umbrella?
The main reason why the "Anti-Semitic" label never encompasses racism towards Arabs and other Semites is because this label was created in Europe & historically speaking Jews were the main Semitic/Middle-Eastern group that Europeans came into contact with. Hence why the Anti-Semitic label is only limited to Jew-hatred.

Trending

Latest posts