Racist Arabs Harass Innocent Jewish Kids On A Bus In London

My apologies. I confused you with a guy who had almost the same old name as yours from years ago.

The question still stands. When will you leave the west?

need to get my money up first :mjswag:

i learned from the chinese
asianmjcry.png
make the money, buy land/proprety and just bounce
smug.png

You see that guys, these yahuds and their attack dogs want to make you feel trapped and hopeless, get you lacaag up, buy up their properties price them out like the chinese priced them out of their own homes in their best cities and take the lacaag back home

oh and if you're in crypto don't pay taxes, f*ck these niggas, they ain't getting shit from me, not gonna be paying for jewish bullets to shoot muslims

I don't agree with this, those innocent Jews on the bus have nothing to do with what's going on in Israel and the West bank. Evil politicians like Netanyahu are to be blamed for the escalation of violence and trouble.

The powerful create the problems and the ordinary folk have to deal with the consequences as usual. Nothing changes man.

:mjcry::tocry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Talk About Diversity amirite :sass2:

Just like Somalis-- they are small bone framed. And what is the obsession with throwing shoes at people tho? Iraqis did it to President Bush

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't agree with this, those innocent Jews on the bus have nothing to do with what's going on in Israel and the West bank. Evil politicians like Netanyahu are to be blamed for the escalation of violence and trouble.

The powerful create the problems and the ordinary folk have to deal with the consequences as usual. Nothing changes man.

:mjcry::tocry:

:lolbron:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Fine, let bloodshed continue I guess :bell:

I'm only tickling, walaal. Of course there needs to be a healthy, adult resolution to this all for both sides. No plunging all el-Yahud into the sea and certainly no "deport all Arabs to Jordan" bullshit. And while a lot of Jews are alarmingly right-wing like this, many are decent human beings too.

I'm only tickling, walaal. Of course there needs to be a healthy, adult resolution to this all for both sides. No plunging all el-Yahud into the sea and certainly no "deport all Arabs to Jordan" bullshit. And while a lot of Jews are alarmingly right-wing like this, many are decent human beings too.
Well, I'm not tickling about my point. I see now that the only option is this:

images.jpeg

Arabs have to take small victories like this because in general Jews own them. Also what’s with Arabs and spitting? Who keep spitting on a bus window over and over

Apollo

VIP
One of my neighbors is a legit Ashkenazi Jew. I thought they were extinct in Europe, yet I ended up living next to one. :russ:

Trending

Latest posts