Racist Arab Syrian girl harasses Somalis

I'm not trynna defend her, BUT its literally something normal on tik tok , the most toxic app with Twitter!
There was a jamaican girl saying she wants an Abdi & Somalis call her "monkey" & said "Somalis dont marry Madows" :ftw9nwa:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The reason they are whiter then most arabs with sometimes blue eyes is literally due crusade happening Christian cadaan raping their women for centuries on their way to holy land till they became part cadaan and part 💣

I feel I must interject:

They think they're French admixed or Crusader descended or something when Syrians who make no such claims tend to be even lighter than them on average. They're just northern Levantines. They have a greater shift toward Anatolia & Iran than the southern Levantines like Palestinians and Jordanians who have more of a shift toward the Khaleej but that's about it. They cluster very firmly in the Middle-East and nowhere near any Europeans. Heck, they don't even cluster with groups who are intermediates between Europe and the Middle-East like Western Jews, Mediterranean islanders, Greeks and Italians. Just A-rabs with a higher incidence of light-eyes and blondism who wish they were white. A Somali brother on these DNA forums who went by the moniker "Wadaad" created a much used term in those circles for people like this. He called it Off-White-Dilemma (OWD). Basically, you are an "Off-White" group of people who wish they were white and will do whatever the hell they can to whitify themselves and exaggerate their closeness to white people. Lebanese niggas in a nutshell.

Their on average "lighter" features are partly just selection and partly just due to a genetic shift toward Iranics and Anatolians. Not because of crusader or any real, direct "European" admixture. They might have some really ancient and direct Aegean admixture but ancient Aegeans were mostly from the Middle-East genetically and dark anyway with only some more minor Indo-European steppes ancestry.

Yet Somalis will be the first to defend any and all Arabs! “Oh they’re my brothers, oh they’re Muslims blah blah blah” and meanwhile Arabs hate you more than they hate anyone else smh
They need to see all of that racism & hate ,
It was the same with me I defended everyone specially black & arabs for the sake of islam until I saw how racist they can be against Somalis , it's the same with BLM xalimos they already seetrough arabs,
& the abdi wannabe arab they saw trough pan-africanism ,

& what I noticed Somalis in general bootyclap for everyone ,but they own

Free Palestine ,free Uighur, free Burma, BLM,end SARS etc.

Until we realize nobody helped us in the last 30 years & didnt care ,so we shouldn't put energy in their cause
ONLY FOCUS ON SOMALIA

They need to see all of that racism & hate ,
It was the same with me I defended everyone specially black & arabs for the sake of islam until I saw how racist they can be against Somalis , it's the same with BLM xalimos they already seetrough arabs,
& the abdi wannabe arab they saw trough pan-africanism ,

& what I noticed Somalis in general bootyclap for everyone ,but they own

Free Palestine ,free Uighur, free Burma, BLM,end SARS etc.

Until we realize nobody helped us in the last 30 years & didnt care ,so we shouldn't put energy in their cause
ONLY FOCUS ON SOMALIA

100% Absolutely!

And the irony is the only people that helped us didn’t share race or religion with us. When the Arabs were closing their borders to Somali refugees the cadaan west opened theirs and even heard they sent their own planes to pick up refugees. And have provided numerous aid since meanwhile the Arab and Muslim world = crickets 🦗

Syrians have the biggest superiority complex when it comes to looks among Ayrabs, they think they're amazing because of their relatively light skin and light coloured eyes.

She should be reminded of what country she comes from as a refugee and that she should remain humble. Imagine making fun of fellow Muslims instead of uniting against the gaalo whose country you're in. Wa yaab I swear.

Interesting Syrians have been one of the most chilliest Arabs I've come across usually the ones that are super anti-black are the darker ones because you hate what reminds you of you it is an inferiority complex they have the worst Arabs usually are the Lebanese their next door neighbors, and of the gulf Arabs.

Trending

Latest posts