Racist Arab Syrian girl harasses Somalis

this ugly ass koopa troopa had the nerve to talk smack about Somalis :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
94C58A76-449D-46BF-870A-032F315FADAA.png

BF163911-C978-4EF5-8359-9EAF5D5642B0.png

Syrians have the biggest superiority complex when it comes to looks among Ayrabs, they think they're amazing because of their relatively light skin and light coloured eyes.

She should be reminded of what country she comes from as a refugee and that she should remain humble. Imagine making fun of fellow Muslims instead of uniting against the gaalo whose country you're in. Wa yaab I swear.
Thats false, Syrians are actually the least racist and most welcoming of the arab race just ask somali refugees once there. One syrian doesnt make difference

Yemenis, Gulf arabs, Libyans, Lebanese are a whole different story

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Levantine Sandniggers are the worst they’re even racist to their fellow sandniggers let alone us or anybody else. This shit don’t surprise me now. They think that they’re White:drakelaugh: Instead of insulting us she should focus on her shithole of a country :lolbron::pachah1::russ:

Thats false, Syrians are actually the least racist and most welcoming of the arab race just ask somali refugees once there. One syrian doesnt make difference

Yemenis, Gulf arabs, Libyans, Lebanese are a whole different story
If they are welcoming then I’m curious to know how other Arabs act

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
She’s literally Syrian just remind her how her countries doing she’ll go quite real quick, you can never go too far with racists

Man these Arabs I swear if I see another Somali who loves up Arabs, speaks Arabic, wears a thawb, isn’t Sufi and promotes this ummah stuff I’m goin to cop a bullet in their head

Lol just kiddin but that’s how people want us to react when they create threads like this. It’s not what she said but it’s to prove a point that we should hate them Arabs smh

and? most arabs share the same mentality like her lol

I know but it’s not good always to focus on the negative.

You want to be like blacks in the west who always feel looked down upon by the white man? If you keep repeating something eventually you will believe it and have an inferiority complex.

Plus if we want them to change first we should change ourselves. Us Somalis are in fact very racist to others and even amongst ourselves.

Trending