Racist Arab Syrian girl harasses Somalis

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Me and my alt account are ready for this E-Jihad. Let the slaying begin!
ElrBU8CWkAAMj3F.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Syrian living in Austria? Yes, not suspicious at all.
:patrice:
Syrian immigrants are everywhere so I'm not surprised. Australia probably hosts a good amount of them.

Keo

VIP
Syrian immigrants are everywhere so I'm not surprised. Australia probably hosts a good amount of them.
Austria isn't welcoming of Muslims but I am aware that there were a lot of Syrians there during the refugee crisis but a lot of them have moved onto countries like Germany. I just can't picture a Syrian immigrant living in Austria trolling Somali TikTok accounts.
:childplease:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Somali person is the one harassing her. I bet its not even a Somali boy, its a girl. Lesbians be woke

Austria isn't welcoming of Muslims but I am aware that there were a lot of Syrians there during the refugee crisis but a lot of them have moved onto countries like Germany. I just can't picture a Syrian immigrant living in Austria trolling Somali TikTok accounts.
A Syrian immigrant living in Austria isn't all that unlikely sxb, try again
The Somali person is the one harassing her. I bet its not even a Somali boy, its a girl. Lesbians be woke
War maxa indinka qaldan :wtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Only time will tell the truth. If she was capping about this aussie syrian she will be exposed soon. If the aussie syrian makes an apology video or something a long those lines after being caught on the 4k then she really was harassing zuumelians on tiktok.

Only time will tell the truth. If she was capping about this aussie syrian she will be exposed soon. If the aussie syrian makes an apology video or something a long those lines after being caught on the 4k then she really was harassing zuumelians on tiktok.
Apologize? lol she could admit she's racist without an apology and those s will dick ride her and try to justify her racism

Nafiso Qalanjo

Apologize? lol she could admit she's racist without an apology and those s will dick ride her and try to justify her racism
With today's cancel culture. She wont admit to being racist so openly, so thats why i assumed if she was ever pressured to make a statement on her behavior she would make an apology video. And unfortunately we are already seeing Somalis dick riding her in this very thread. Smh

Syrians have the biggest superiority complex when it comes to looks among Ayrabs, they think they're amazing because of their relatively light skin and light coloured eyes.

She should be reminded of what country she comes from as a refugee and that she should remain humble. Imagine making fun of fellow Muslims instead of uniting against the gaalo whose country you're in. Wa yaab I swear.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Syrians have the biggest superiority complex when it comes to looks among Ayrabs, they think they're amazing because of their relatively light skin and light coloured eyes.

She should be reminded of what country she comes from as a refugee and that she should remain humble. Imagine making fun of fellow Muslims instead of uniting against the gaalo whose country you're in. Wa yaab I swear.
Biggest superiority complex + refugee?
Syrians and Somalis have a lot in common. :ohhh:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

The reason they are whiter then most arabs with sometimes blue eyes is literally due crusade happening Christian cadaan raping their women for centuries on their way to holy land till they became part cadaan and part πŸ’£

Trending