Racism increasing in China

They are following white supremacist propaganda. Remember it was the west that gave them factories and economic development. Now China is moving along the route created for them by the whites. Notice that there are lots of them here in the west as students, workers ect. This is a global system and now China is in Africa (the west is behind that) for African economic development which is not worth much to be honest.

Chinese are in league with the whites for now. But you have to remember Chinese are not white and so in time they will be dealt with in the same way as Japan was in the 1980.
What happened to Japan in 80s

Mainland Chinese are fucking subhuman soulless insects wallahi. I've got family in Beijing and I went to visit and mainland Chinese are without a doubt the most vile, amoral unhygienic people I've ever had the displeasure of spending an extended period of time around.

This recent anti-foreigner sentiment is being pushed by the CCP to deflect from their catastrophic failure of containing the virus. Their people are still infected and dying but they can't keep the lockdown in place any longer without their economy shitting the bed. But, once people get back work reinfections will inevitably happen, that's WHY they're stirring up this anti-foreigner and the "they're bringing the virus from aboard" narrative. Foreigners will be their scapegoat.

But here's the thing. There are A LOT more Chinese people living aboard than there are foreigners in China. Once videos start coming out of foreign nationals being attacked in China, it's fucking open season on chinks in the west. The CCP's about to get their countrymen attacked/killed.
And Inshallah I'll be there, fucking butchering chinks with everyone else, I hope it's a blood bath wallahi.
:rejoice:

Mainland Chinese are fucking subhuman soulless insects wallahi. I've got family in Beijing and I went to visit and mainland Chinese are without a doubt the most vile, amoral unhygienic people I've ever had the displeasure of spending an extended period of time around.

This recent anti-foreigner sentiment is being pushed by the CCP to deflect from their catastrophic failure of containing the virus. Their people are still infected and dying but they can't keep the lockdown in place any longer without their economy shitting the bed. But, once people get back work reinfections will inevitably happen, that's WHY they're stirring up this anti-foreigner and the "they're bringing the virus from aboard" narrative. Foreigners will be their scapegoat.

But here's the thing. There are A LOT more Chinese people living aboard than there are foreigners in China. Once videos start coming out of foreign nationals being attacked in China, it's fucking open season on chinks in the west. The CCP's about to get their countrymen attacked/killed.
And Inshallah I'll be there, fucking butchering chinks with everyone else, I hope it's a blood bath wallahi.
:russ: :lawd: :whew:

Most Chinese people hate their own government this is especially the opinion of people who live in semi independent regions like Taiwan, Tibet and Hong Kong which are still under control by the mainland Chinese government.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

It’s already open season on them lol. They’re getting their asses beat worse than Muslims after 9/11, and it’s mostly black people doing it. Everyone knows they’re a bunch of pussies so they’re getting knocked out all over America. No one likes them, even cadans and Latinos berate and harass them in public.

Chinese people racist as hell
They do love em some white folks tho but everyone else is whack
But somalis calling others racist lol
IESH0Ly.png

It’s already open season on them lol. They’re getting their asses beat worse than Muslims after 9/11, and it’s mostly black people doing it. Everyone knows they’re a bunch of pussies so they’re getting knocked out all over America. No one likes them, even cadans and Latinos berate and harass them in public.
That's fucking hilarious wallahi. The typical "you racist roundeye, no be racist" shit would work on Tyshaun and the lads. When the deaths hit 100,000s and how chinks are treating/abusing foreigners in the country gets mainstream coverage, oh boy.

We're in for a ch*nk massacre, pay back time for treating those poor Muslims like animals and unleashing this plague. ch*nk Holocaust.
:rejoice: :lawd:

That's fucking hilarious wallahi. The typical "you racist roundeye, no be racist" shit would work on Tyshaun and the lads. When the deaths hit 100,000s and how chinks are treating/abusing foreigners in the country gets mainstream coverage, oh boy.

We're in for a ch*nk massacre, pay back time for treating those poor Muslims like animals and unleashing this plague. ch*nk Holocaust.
Wallahi I thought I disliked indhoyaars but you on some whole other level:whew:

I support it :mjhaps:

sxb they got on the UN human rights council
Someone once said if the free world doesnt change China then China will change the free world

sxb they got on the UN human rights council
Someone once said if the free world doesnt change China then China will change the free world
If one positive came for this pandemic is that it's shone a light on how corrupt and self-serving a lot organizations are. They're in China's pocket and now it's common knowledge.
Fortunately, I think China's influence will slowly diminish, once their bullshit economy takes another tumble when the 2nd wave of infection hits.

China's balkanization/civil war will be fucking AMAZING to watch, and I'll enjoy every second of it wallahi.

If one positive came for this pandemic is that it's shone a light on how corrupt and self-serving a lot organizations are. Fortunately, I think China's influence will slowly diminish, once their bullshit economy takes another tumble when the 2nd wave of infection hits.

China's balkanization/civil war will be fucking AMAZING to watch, and I'll enjoy every second of it wallahi.
And on the China side it started around last year when folk became woke to the nonsense with the protests and muslim concentration camps
The thing is if the world will do anything about it since they are so dependant on china economic reasons

Reborn
If one positive came for this pandemic is that it's shone a light on how corrupt and self-serving a lot organizations are. They're in China's pocket and now it's common knowledge.
Fortunately, I think China's influence will slowly diminish, once their bullshit economy takes another tumble when the 2nd wave of infection hits.

Civil war?
CCP remains in power as the Chinese people(Han Chinese) don't want to cucked by the foreign nations due to history.

Trending