Racism increasing in China

And on the China side it started around last year when folk became woke to the nonsense with the protests and muslim concentration camps
The thing is if the world will do anything about it since they are so dependant on china economic reasons
Economically dependent on them for now, but once companies start taking their manufacturing to other south-east Asians like Vietnam en masse no amount of CCP money printing k*ke-magic will save them.
They've decimated and decimated/poisoned hectares of arable land because of their non-existent waste disposal procedures loool. They'll starve inshallah.

Economically dependent on them for now, but once companies start taking their manufacturing to other south-east Asians like Vietnam en masse no amount of CCP money printing k*ke-magic will save them.
They've decimated and decimated/poisoned hectares of arable land because of their non-existent waste disposal procedures loool. They'll starve inshallah.
Correct but China is well aware of this thats why theyve been gearing up for making their own domestic market contribute to their economy as millions reach the middle class income bracket
The whole 30yr plans intime for the nations CCP 100 anniversary
Either way things are gonna be interesting in the future

If
Civil war?
CCP remains in power as the Chinese people(Han Chinese) don't want to cucked by the foreign nations due to history.
If there is a civil war, it'll probably between Communists trying to maintain the status quo and starving ch*nk mobs. I don't think Han pride will matter when they haven't eaten in weeks
:russ:I wanna see the great leap forward levels of brutality lol

Reborn
If

If there is a civil war, it'll probably between Communists trying to maintain the status quo and starving ch*nk mobs. I don't think Han pride will matter when they haven't eaten in weeks
:russ:I wanna see the great leap forward levels of brutality lol

Starving?
The annual household income has been increasing since the 1980's.

Trending