Racism increasing in China

these fools are the nr 1 super power in the world basically
The Chinese government is, the common Chinaman is a frustrated miskeen that keeps watching his women get snatched from cadaans and has his lips permanently attached to those pasty buttcheeks.:mjdontkno:
The severe lack of sexual prowess, plus a giant gap in genders (they've been burying baby girls for decades) and being prone to white worship. Shit taking all of that into account, those niggas born to lose.

Man's are angry walle kkkkkkk imagine the frustration akhi íncel Chinese men kkkkk
Wallahi I actually pity them. That whole part of the world is emasculated, like Dave Chappelle said, the USA nuked their masculinity away.:wow:

As for China, the way the Brits violated them with the whole opium shit :damn:

Their whole touristic attractions in South East Asia is straight up sex tourism, wallahi the niggas losing beyond belief
I'd rather be in a refugee camp they get fed of money that my sister/brother sucked dick for :westbrookwtf:

They are following white supremacist propaganda. Remember it was the west that gave them factories and economic development. Now China is moving along the route created for them by the whites. Notice that there are lots of them here in the west as students, workers ect. This is a global system and now China is in Africa (the west is behind that) for African economic development which is not worth much to be honest.

Chinese are in league with the whites for now. But you have to remember Chinese are not white and so in time they will be dealt with in the same way as Japan was in the 1980.

How some of you guys are acting on Chinese racism
index.jpg

Chinese who fucked up the world with their bat soup
Or bio chemical warfare either way they fucked the world up

I never eaten Chinese food since I was 19 I'm in my late 20s NOW why eat from a people who despise you and trust me Somali food is way better and I least I know I'm eating normal meat instead of FUCKING BAT RAT CAT HAT EATING MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKING CHINKS

Only good thing about the Chinese is Jackie Chan movies and even does are overrated compared to raid redemption martial art movies the Indonesian one

The Chinese government is, the common Chinaman is a frustrated miskeen that keeps watching his women get snatched from cadaans and has his lips permanently attached to those pasty buttcheeks.:mjdontkno:
The severe lack of sexual prowess, plus a giant gap in genders (they've been burying baby girls for decades) and being prone to white worship. Shit taking all of that into account, those niggas born to lose.
oh they have issues for sure. But they are 1.4 million. They are like 20% of world population. They are not dying out, so snatching few women from them here and there makes no difference. Its just a bit of male ego being bruised. But overall they are like 1/5 people on earth being chinese

Or bio chemical warfare either way they fucked the world up

I never eaten Chinese food since I was 19 I'm in my late 20s NOW why eat from a people who despise you and trust me Somali food is way better and I least I know I'm eating normal meat instead of FUCKING BAT RAT CAT HAT EATING MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKING CHINKS

Only good thing about the Chinese is Jackie Chan movies and even does are overrated compared to raid redemption martial art movies the Indonesian one
Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong

They should have that same energy for those subpar White guys who come to China to work as English teachers, get a cheque and f*ck their women like theres no tomorrow but they ain't ready for that conversation yet because they're so engaged in their own white worshipping of European people

No. Not all. Hong Kong people fellate cadaans at every possible breath! These guys have no memory of what they Brits they hold in such high regard have done to them less then 100 years ago. Pathetic :westbrookwtf:
Still preferably then mainland
But f*ck them all case they hate Africans

Trending

Latest posts