Racism increasing in China

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
1585928089697.png

Chinese people are some of the most immoral and indecent people on the planet thanks to decades of communism and state conditioning. This is the end result of an atheist society, no morals, no compassion and no decency. Personally I don't know why any sane human being would want to permanently reside in that wasteland, I would rather live anywhere else.

I have chinese friends and they are nice people.

I dont know why Somalis would hate them, but western diaspora are understandable since they consume western media.

:russ:
Why are they talking about niggas wanting their underdeveloped women
Either way these fools have bigger things to worry about then coming up short against niggas :lolbron:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
View attachment 103343
Chinese people are some of the most immoral and indecent people on the planet thanks to decades of communism and state conditioning. This is the end result of an atheist society, no morals, no compassion and no decency. Personally I don't know why any sane human being would want to permanently reside in that wasteland, I would rather live anywhere else.
I agree with you akhhhhhhh

But I met a wonderful Chinese once then I realized he was Muslim I was so happy

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:russ:
Why are they talking about niggas wanting their underdeveloped women
Either way these fools have bigger things to worry about then coming up short against niggas :lolbron:
Man's are angry walle kkkkkkk imagine the frustration akhi íncel Chinese men kkkkk

Trending