Racially ambigious look?

"Im like ooooooo, ethnically ambiguous xalimooooooo ( musical beat playing) ….. im like yeah yeah . (musical beat playing ).....yeah yeah...… oh yeah , oh yeah, oh yeah ( musical beat playing continues)"

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-25_23-7-1.png
    upload_2019-12-25_23-7-1.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 71
  • upload_2019-12-25_23-7-19.png
    upload_2019-12-25_23-7-19.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I once met a Somali brother that looked Chinese, it was the most unique one I ever experienced. I know tons of Somalis that have that racially ambiguous look but it’s usually what u stated, biracial, North African, and so on when they’re full geeljire :)

Its always the dark somalis thinking im somthing else. I had a friend for years who recently found out I was somali.

Whites can generally tell, but arabs think im some hausa saudi mixed person

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I get Eritrean often cuz of my eyes but being from MN even if you are not Somali they would guess Somali lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
There was a time Indians and Bengali’s thought I was one of them. :vqbuyv0:

But hasn’t happened recently since I’ve come back from back home and tanned. People now think Somali straight up.

World

VIP
The vast majority of people don't think I look Somali.

Even other Somalis.

That's why I bought a Somali wristband, so I can proudly show my heritage.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I get mistaken for Indian or mixed race :damn:I have straight hair and light skin, usually Somalis can tell I’m Somali but other ethnicities think I’m one of their own :dead:

If i put on an Arab attire I'd look no different from money kicks. I'm even lighter then that dhil0
Same. If I put on a khamis and cimaamad like those khaleejis, you wouldn't think I'm Somali. You would think i'm an Arab who probably has an Afro Arab grandmother.

Most Somalis think I'm reer xamar

Trending