Racially ambigious look?

I've been told by people I don't look Somali. I have that racially ambiguous look. People told me I was mixed with white, others thought I was Egyptian and many Somalis are shocked to hear I'm full Somali. I have big eyes so some people thought I was Habesha.

This xalimo thought I was reer xamar cadcad:mjlol:

I think it's because I'm lightskin with a Madow nose and big eyes?

Am I the only one with this problem? Is anyone here racially ambiguous?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I've been told by people I don't look Somali. I have that racially ambiguous look. People told me I was mixed with white, others thought I was Egyptian and many Somalis are shocked to hear I'm full Somali. I have big eyes so some people thought I was Habesha.

@CaliTedesse is the one to ask about this sxb:trumpsmirk:

I got questioned if I was a Somali twice because of my behaviour rather than my looks. My behaviour is racially ambiguous I guess
:ayaanswag:

Tukraq

VIP
Am I the only Somali with this problem though? You got that too?
you might be, Egyptian is a far stretch for any somali I've ever seen bro,
220px-AFSisi.jpg

they got there own type of look couldn't see a mali being mistaken for one

Story of my life.

I get people that think i'm Yemeni, khaleeji, especially when i'm in the gulf and when people find out i'm Somali they think i'm cadcad.

Sometimes people think i'm Asian (that lowkey upsets) the worst was when this old Somali ayeeyo thought I was Pakistani.

I would say, 70% of Somalis assume i'm ajnabi.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Story of my life.

I get people that think i'm Yemeni, khaleeji, especially when i'm in the gulf and when people find out i'm Somali they think i'm cadcad.

Sometimes people think i'm Asian (that lowkey upsets) the worst was when this old Somali ayeeyo thought I was Pakistani.

Did you ever consider taking a dna test?

I thought we left self hate in 2018.

Tukraq

VIP
Only a few people thought I was Egyptian. The most I ever got was Arab, half white half black and reer xamar cadcad and some said I was Ethiopian.
the most you got was arab? I think they have a similar look to Egyptians maybe you fit that mold
Arsene-Wenger-has-compared-Mohamed-Salah-to-Lionel-Messi.jpg

ScreenHunter-23.png

aladdin-marwan-kenzari-jafar-1557747787.jpg

the most you got was arab? I think they have a similar look to Egyptians maybe you fit that mold
Arsene-Wenger-has-compared-Mohamed-Salah-to-Lionel-Messi.jpg

ScreenHunter-23.png

aladdin-marwan-kenzari-jafar-1557747787.jpg
Maybe but Arab is a general term. North Africans and Middle eastern Arabs look similar. If the crown prince said he was Egyptian or North African, it would be believable.

Story of my life.

Same except for the Asian part

Trending

Latest posts