Quick reminder for everyone

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Be happy, be grateful you were born a Muslim, be proud of who you are

I don’t care what it is: you couldn’t get into that one class, you didn’t get the job, you just stepped on a hot wheel...if something is not meant for you it isn’t meant for you. Something a lot better is coming.

I don’t know if I am speaking for myself here, but I think many of us have been in very very bleak places...but no matter how empty or broken I feel, when the sun is on my back, and I’m laughing or smiling.....when good news comes my way.....when I remember who I am....

no words of man can explain the euphoria you feel in the masjid, shoulder to shoulder foot to foot with everyone, the fulfillment you feel wlhi it makes life so refreshing

be happy you aren’t in a black hole 6 feet in the ground. Be happy your loved ones are with you, and pray for the ones who aren’t.

I don’t actually know any of you, but I hope you all get everything you ever wanted in this life and even more in the next

Tell the people around you love them now. Not tomorrow not in a hour, cause we can drop whenever.

be happy
Be happy
Be happy

Be happy, be grateful you were born a Muslim, be proud of who you are

I don’t care what it is: you couldn’t get into that one class, you didn’t get the job, you just stepped on a hot wheel...if something is not meant for you it isn’t meant for you. Something a lot better is coming.

I don’t know if I am speaking for myself here, but I think many of us have been in very very bleak places...but no matter how empty or broken I feel, when the sun is on my back, and I’m laughing or smiling.....when good news comes my way.....when I remember who I am....

no words of man can explain the euphoria you feel in the masjid, shoulder to shoulder foot to foot with everyone, the fulfillment you feel wlhi it makes life so refreshing

be happy you aren’t in a black hole 6 feet in the ground. Be happy your loved ones are with you, and pray for the ones who aren’t.

I don’t actually know any of you, but I hope you all get everything you ever wanted in this life and even more in the next

Tell the people around you love them now. Not tomorrow not in a hour, cause we can drop whenever.

be happy
Be happy
Be happy
You are typing like you are passing away or something.

Trending