Questions:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Either way the score is one Fake Gadabursi have 1 E-V32 and GX have 2 members out of dozens of T1a. Both communities seem to have T1a in the high majority though.

Fixed. How can someone who is pretending to be my clan online and got exposed be considered 1.

Don't get me wrong Gadabuursi is a confederacy but Samaroon is not in the same sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Fixed. How can someone who is pretending to be my clan online and got exposed be considered 1.

Don't me wrong Gadabuursi is a confederacy but Samaroon is not. And this guy was pretending to be Aden Yonis Musa Makahali and knew next to nothing about his abtiris. @Rooble and me were the only verified Aden Yonis online. And he proved it. You can't count a fake.

Haye if you say so. :mjpls: Everyone remembers Ruralman as a hardcore Borama member.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Haye if you say so. :mjpls: Everyone remembers Ruralman as a hardcore Borama member.

If you can't be identifed among my relatives you aren't one of us. We all know each other abroad.

Trust me on this bro, anyone who makes bogus claims without backing it up with their granular subclan is a fake. Especially if it can't be backed up by the Gadabuursis who live in that diaspora city.

FYI its hard to not like Borama or defend it. If I wasn't Samaroon I'd love to be their cyber sheegada too.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
If you can't be identifed among my relatives you aren't one of us. We all know each other abroad.

Trust me on this bro, anyone who makes bogus claims without backing it up with their granular subclan is a fake. Especially if it can't be backed up by the Gadabuursis who live in that diaspora city.

FYI its hard to not like Borama or defend it. If I wasn't Samaroon I'd love to be their cyber sheegada too.

Either way the Gadabursi need more testing there is too few samples out there to even come into a conclusion. You can't compare yourself to Garhajis who have tested more members there is like over 30 members who are T1a in the internet DNA data. When Gadabursi have dozens of members carrying T1a and the ratio to E-V32 is 2-30 then we can say they are overwhelmingly T1a.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Either way the Gadabursi need more testing there is too few results out there to even come into a conclusion. You can't compare yourself to Garhajis who have tested more members there is like over 30 members who are T1a in the internet DNA data.

I will encourage the tol to get tested once the corona is over. :rejoice: I'm acquainted with some of Samaroon T1a carriers online.

Last edited:
I will encourage the tol to get tested once the corona is over. :rejoice: I'm acquainted with some of Samaroon T1a carriers online.

Walaahi its one the biggest reason i joined SSpot. To get the test and encurrage the rest of
the SSPOT Members to do it. I am glad you mentioned it because of Corana, did not wan't
ask, but now we are all interested that really good.

I congratulate you sis, for being strong in the genetics section maashaAllaah.

Btw I Know quite a bit about Gadabuurse, I used live in Texas.

@Bohol@Sophistigate Can you help with the request to start SSpot "All Somali Clans
Dna Testing Campaign" after Corana. They are over 4k SSpot Members and new ones
are joining everyday.

I think we can get At least 100 members from each Somali Clan and from there, we will
get a lot about information about the origins of somali Clans.

How and where can i find and study E-V32 Mutations?

It seams like i can always find read about the other Mutations of other Sub-Clades, but not E-V32.

Is there a Site i can go Study?

I know Yfull Tree is open to everyone, but is not easy to read the tables becoz
i have not yet studied the E-v32 Mutations.

I will get the test after Rona inshaAllaah, but right now want just study the results
of Somalis and other People.

Apollo

VIP
@Warsame The Strategist

This is the Somali sub-clade of E-V32 (name E-Y18629). Only complete Y-Chromosome tests will make you see that. Most of the autosomal tests like 23andMe do not scan the entire Y. Dante Labs often has very high discounts around November (either Single's Day Nov 11 or Black Friday Nov 27, from 600 lowered to 180) where you can do this if you are interested.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Bohol

I have the damning evidence proving RuralMan08 is uncountable as Gadabuursi especially as a Samaroon (Aden Yonis) which also can't figure out his sub after that.
IMG-20200401-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200401-WA0001.jpg

:fantasia2:Troll.com

@Kingcobra look at this.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts