Questioning the validity of hijab

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's a little bit long 33 min, talks about the history of hijab in various civilisations and times, it may have incorrect information. It has English subtitles.
What is your thoughts?

The Dayyooth is deprived of Paradise

The only disadvantage is that you cannot see if a Xalimo has timo jileec or timo concrete :mjlaugh:
as long as she looks nice timo concrete can be dealt with, with care. Look how beautiful these AA girls with afros
1597425221490.png

Well we don’t care of men’s opinion. Didn’t watch the video :trumpsmirk:

did you know Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a man?

are you feminists going to start following a religion made up by a woman?

but then, it wouldn't be much of a stretch.... feminism is inherently opposed to Islam and feminists have already betrayed the dīn.... your ranks are full of atheists and hypocrites as it is.... the feminists put their Jewish-Marxist ideology before Islam

did you know Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a man?

are you feminists going to start following a religion made up by a woman?

but then, it wouldn't be much of a stretch.... feminism is inherently opposed to Islam and feminists have already betrayed the dīn.... your ranks are full of atheists and hypocrites as it is.... the feminists put their Jewish-Marxist ideology before Islam
The religious books were all written, translated and published by the Saudis in the 1900s. The same people who betrayed Islam by helping the British overthrow the tribe of Quraish in the land of the Arabs. They created all types of "chains" and "narrations" yet none speak of the validity of having a Muslim king. None of them speak of the importance of establishing a Khalifa.

They even lied on the prophet by saying he married a child when Aisha was clearly in her late teens/early 20s.

tldr; does hair make you hair hard? Lower your gaze the same way I do for I like big butts and I cannot lie :rejoice:

Trending