Questioning the validity of hijab

The religious books were all written, translated and published by the Saudis in the 1900s. The same people who betrayed Islam by helping the British overthrow the tribe of Quraish in the land of the Arabs. They created all types of "chains" and "narrations" yet none speak of the validity of having a Muslim king. None of them speak of the importance of establishing a Khalifa.

They even lied on the prophet by saying he married a child when Aisha was clearly in her late teens/early 20s.

tldr; does hair make you hair hard? Lower your gaze the same way I do for I like big butts and I cannot lie :rejoice:

what are you talking about with lower your gaze? very random comment to make. criticizing Marxist ideology is not looking at opposite sex.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The religious books were all written, translated and published by the Saudis in the 1900s. The same people who betrayed Islam by helping the British overthrow the tribe of Quraish in the land of the Arabs. They created all types of "chains" and "narrations" yet none speak of the validity of having a Muslim king. None of them speak of the importance of establishing a Khalifa.

They even lied on the prophet by saying he married a child when Aisha was clearly in her late teens/early 20s.

tldr; does hair make you hair hard? Lower your gaze the same way I do for I like big butts and I cannot lie :rejoice:
are u saying the bedouins lied and made up the whole marrying a 9 old @Omar del Sur is this true or nah

The only disadvantage is that you cannot see if a Xalimo has timo jileec or timo concrete :mjlaugh:

If you're marrying a ethnically Somali woman, it's safe to say that her hair will probably be normal Somali hair. Why you gotta act like there's a possiblity of f*cking snakes popping out? lol

are u saying the bedouins lied and made up the whole marrying a 9 old @Omar del Sur is this true or nah
Here's historical data for ya. All scholars agree Asma bint Abu bakr was 10 years older than Aisha. Asma dies at 70 hijri or 672 ad at the age of 100. Prophet died at 10 hijri or 612 ad. With 60 years in-between and some arithmetic we find out Asma was 40 at the time of the prophet's death. Meaning that Aisha was 30.

did you know Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a man?

are you feminists going to start following a religion made up by a woman?

but then, it wouldn't be much of a stretch.... feminism is inherently opposed to Islam and feminists have already betrayed the dīn.... your ranks are full of atheists and hypocrites as it is.... the feminists put their Jewish-Marxist ideology before Islam
didn’t read that love you must think I care :p

Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

-Saheeh Bukhari

It's in Bukhari.

Furthermore, no one even cared until recently.

Thomas Aquinas, the Catholic philosopher, criticized Islam. But why didn't he say anything about the marriage to Aisha?

Because nobody cared. Throughout most of history, nobody cared because that kind of thing was common.

Honestly, it's the modern people who have it wrong. Instead of people being married in their teens, people are getting married at 30.

And what happens in the meantime? Zina. ography. Children born out of wedlock.

When society was healthier, it was understood that having people marry young is better for society than not having people marry and then the society turns into a cesspool as we're seeing today.

Trending