Questioned by a bosnian muslimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at the Uni library i met this bosnian muslimah who was sitting close to me as i was rehearsing for exams. After a few minutes of discussion on general stuff about the uni she asked me a “ why do somali women wear revealing clothes yet cover their head?”.

I honestly had no answer as i asked the same question my high school classmate but never got an answer. So I said to her why don’t you ask a Somali female since they might have an answer for you, and she was oh never mind I just don’t want trouble with them since some have an attitude.

Well I said look If i was a Muslim I could have maybe answered but I’m not ( she looked abit shocked),and not because i left islam but I was fostered and hence never grew up with Islam.

So now girls in here why do you guys wear very revealing clothes but yet want to cover the head?, I mean what is the purpose of the hijab, isn’t it to symbol of piety or something along that line? And why cover the head when everything else is pretty much visible.

You should of asked her why it’s common for Bosnian men to kidnap women and force them into marriage?

This disgusting cultural practice should concern her more than what a woman chooses to wear.

VixR

Veritas
Observant Bosnian Muslimah to the point of critiquing the dress of other Muslim girls?

I don't believe it :damn:

Bosnians are legit the most non-practicing 'Muslims' Ive ever seen. They're like Iranians in terms of religious abandonment. I have wished Somalis were more like them :lawd:

:comeon: Seriously.. what’s the point in asking that question? Like what answer did she think she was going to get.. Is this even a true story?

Observant Bosnian Muslimah to the point of critiquing the dress of other Muslim girls?

I don't believe it :damn:

Bosnians are legit the most non-practicing 'Muslims' Ive ever seen. They're like Iranians in terms of religious abandonment. I have wished Somalis were more like them :lawd:
Bosnians are mostly secular to my knowledge but this one comes from the salafi central of Sweden Gothenburg, hence why she is very conservative.

:comeon: Seriously.. what’s the point in asking that question? Like what answer did she think she was going to get.. Is this even a true story?
I don’t really know but why do somali girls do that, as a faithless person I don’t get why cover the head when pretty much everything else is on display

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Bosnians are mostly secular to my knowledge but this one comes from the salafi central of Sweden Gothenburg, hence why she is very conservative.

I don’t really know but why do somali girls do that, as a faithless person I don’t get why cover the head when pretty much everything else is on display

Nah, I live in Gothenburg & most Bosnian that I know are nonpracticing.

As for your question; not all muslims practice their religion to a T nowadays. There are plenty of muslims who kill each other & others, drink alcohol, eat pork etc. Not every muslim is brought up with a Islamic upbringing, you know. I know this one muslim girl who wears the hijab, dresses modestly etc. and yet she rarely prays. *shrugs*

Anyhow, it's none of my business, though. It's between them & their creator.

Surely It’s better to try than not at all :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i dont get it why is everyone being mean to the bosnian girl? although i rarely ever see somalis where i live, i have seen on social media somali girls one min wearing hijab and the next min showing dey hair lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi Non Somalis are So JEALOUS of Somalis its not even funny. An Iraqi idiot once told me during Eid in Mall of America, he saw dozen of Somali girls wearing Hijaabs with their breast pushed up sticking out on their Tshirts or what ever they were wearing. And now i read about a Bosnian woman saying the same thing? Wow. Somali women and Somali Please take care of yourselves....lol Protect yourselves from the eyes of Jealousy and Evil. Read Surah Al-NAS. lol

Walaahi Non Somalis are So JEALOUS of Somalis its not even funny. An Iraqi idiot once told me during Eid in Mall of America, he saw dozen of Somali girls wearing Hijaabs with their breast pushed up sticking out on their Tshirts or what ever they were wearing. And now i read about a Bosnian woman saying the same thing? Wow. Somali women and Somali Please take care of yourselves....lol Protect yourselves from the eyes of Jealousy and Evil. Read Surah Al-NAS. lol
:whoa: the world is not out to get you ayeyo, calm down.

Seems like the schizophrenia is getting worse:bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:whoa: the world is not out to get you ayeyo, calm down.

Seems like the schizophrenia is getting worse:bell:

KingJames

Thanks for the laugh. But i think YOU would know more about Schizo than me huuno!

HA HA HA HA HAH AH HA

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Weak attempt to come at Somali girls. We would have believed you if you said Sudanese or even Egyptian Muslimah not Bosnian. Bosnians are not religious..

i dont get it why is everyone being mean to the bosnian girl? although i rarely ever see somalis where i live, i have seen on social media somali girls one min wearing hijab and the next min showing dey hair lol
I think the Bosnian girl was right in many aspects so I don’t know why be mad at her instead of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending