Question to the Men of SSpot

Would you like to be called ‘daddy’?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I’m just a curious woman looking through.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The other day I was hanging out with my gaalo friends, and we were discussing the topic of using the word “daddy” to address men they were sleeping with. All of the girls found it to be a sexy thing to say, while the one male in our group thought it was disgusting.
:cosbyhmm:
Of course he is a virgin and not the most popular, so it might sound more exciting to other types of men. It seems like guys either love being called daddy or they find it absolutely revolting. What are your views on this? What would you do if you were called daddy one day?
:hmm:
HastyNaughtyGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the name of gender equality, Cognitive. Get Zaddy some lacaag. And she will promise not to slap you to Timbuktu. :gaasdrink:
First and last time in sha Allah a chick slapped me was cause i invited some xalimos to the house while this ajnabi chick was staying there, so we had an argument the next day and she slapped me qumayoda wallahi i called the police on her and got the police to take her out my premises cause she trespassed and violated my basic human rights In this gynocentric system men must be very vigilant

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why is this habesha always attacking somali female posters? She is not even somali....only connection she had to somalis was an abdi and he left her sad ass
She/He did not ask for your support, stfu. No one left me. Stop bringing my man into this.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
First and last time in sha Allah a chick slapped me was cause i invited some xalimos to the house while this ajnabi chick was staying there, so we had an argument the next day and she slapped me qumayoda wallahi i called the police on her and got the police to take her out my premises cause she trespassed and violated my basic human rights In this gynocentric system men must be very vigilant

You were inflicted with gender-based violence. :farmajoyaab:Did you feel safe at home after that darbaax or were you tempted to stay in a men only shelter?

Shut up you spineless cheerleading loser. No one left me. Stop bringing my man into this.

You always attack female posters in here. Whats your problem? If you have such problem wuth somalis why are you here? I dont like habashas.....you dont see me in their forum. We may have our gender wars and exaggerations....but no farax worth anything will just watch some habasha insult our sister. Dont forget that....we somalis stick together end if the day

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You were inflicted with gender-based violence. :farmajoyaab:Did you feel safe at home after that darbaax or were you tempted to stay in a men only shelter?
By he who holds my soul in his hand I found out something about myself I never knew before which is that I am patient cause if it was any other guy they would of got physical and probably would of end up in prison but not this geel jire it felt good watching her packing her belongings in a black plastic bags how I turned the tables on this modern western feminist gynocentric system:lawd:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You always attack female posters in here. Whats your problem? If you have such problem wuth somalis why are you here? I dont like habashas.....you dont see me in their forum. We may have our gender wars and exaggerations....but no farax worth anything will just watch some habasha insult our sister. Dont forget that....we somalis stick together end if the day
You are the one who is always attacking females. You are always in the middle of females arguing. I don’t care if you don’t like my ethnicity but learn how to restrain your emotions. I don’t attack anyone, I just keep racists in check. I don’t take unprovoked shot at people. Stay out of this, it has nothing to do with you, i didn’t even insult Somalis. You are getting heated for nothing.

You are the one who is always attacking females. You are always in the middle of females arguing. I don’t care if you don’t like my ethnicity but learn how to restrain your emotions. I don’t attack anyone, I just keep racists in check. I don’t take unprovoked shot at people. Stay out of this, it has nothing to do with you, i didn’t even insult Somalis. You are getting heated for nothing.
Who attacked me when I was talking to vix? You have made several comments about me without me talking to you. So yeah dont lie now

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
By he who holds my soul in his hand I found out something about myself I never knew before which is that I am patient cause if it was any other guy they would of got physical and probably would of end up in prison but not this geel jire it felt good watching her packing her belongings in a black plastic bags how I turned the tables on this modern western feminist gynocentric system:lawd:

:mugshotman: Just be glad you weren't scammed with a custodial payments to mini-cognitive and a banshee for 18 years.

That sounds very kinky, but never been called. Off all the shit names/words used during love-making, why daddy?

I've been told that Somalis don't talk during sex, you could hear the neighbours snoring, when I asked why? An old guy told me, that is the only time our wives are quiet that we can enjoy the 75 seconds. Is it true?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That sounds very kinky, but never been called. Off all the shit names/words used during love-making, why daddy?

I've been told that Somalis don't talk during sex, you could hear the neighbours snoring, when I asked why? An old guy told me, that is the only time our wives are quiet that we can enjoy the 75 seconds. Is it true?

Thank you, Aussie. I will have nightmares given the mental picture you painted. :holeup:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Who attacked me when I was talking to vix? You have made several comments about me without me talking to you. So yeah dont lie now
You were attacking Vix in my thread for having different views. Like I said you are always attacking females. Stop going nuts over something that is outside your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts