Question to the Men of SSpot

Would you like to be called ‘daddy’?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I’m just a curious woman looking through.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You either a man disguised as a woman or a halimo who is trying so hard to please these misogynist/racist men.
I am a woman obviously. And newsflash, most Somalis (men or women) are racist af. In fact if you go back to Somalia, the women there are far more racist than the men. It's part of my culture to be xenophobic, just like it's part of yours to be pan-African. You Ethiopians should probably drop that Wakanda bullshit if you guys wanna protect your culture from the hordes of Bantus as well.
:sass1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am a woman obviously. And newsflash, most Somalis (men or women) are racist af. In fact if you go back to Somalia, the women there are far more racist than the men. It's part of my culture to be xenophobic, just like it's part of yours to be pan-African. You Ethiopians should probably drop that Wakanda bullshit if you guys wanna protect your culture from the hordes of Bantus as well.
:sass1:
All of that bs wouldn’t change the fact that you are a guy with small man syndrome. Ugly niggas bark the loudest.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Small man syndrome kulaha. You are the one always attacking me in every thread nayaa. Don't project yourself onto me.
:mjlol:
Says the insecure small man who jealous of African American men. You are always attacking African Americans for no fking apparent reason. I don’t know why the mods and the admin don’t shit about your racially charged threads.

Says the insecure small man who jealous of African American men. You are always attacking African Americans for no fking apparent reason. I don’t know why the mods and the admin don’t shit about your racially charged threads.
I'm not even remotely jealous of adoonta, much less the men because I am a woman.
:gucciwhat:
And have you ever even been on this site or what? Like half the threads are racially charged, but I don't see you hounding anyone else for making them.
:umwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm not even remotely jealous of adoonta, much less the men because I am a woman.
:gucciwhat:
And have you ever even been on this site or what? Like half the threads are racially charged, but I don't see you hounding anyone else for making them.
:umwhat:
You registered a month ago and all of your threads are racially charged. You make multiple threads bashing African Americans. You are too aggressive and too damn hateful. Other members don’t make multiple threads in a day dissing African Americans. Go seek some professional therapy.

You registered a month ago and all of your threads are racially charged. You make multiple threads bashing African Americans. You are too aggressive and too damn hateful. Other members don’t make multiple threads in a day dissing African Americans. Go seek some professional therapy.
Whatever you say girl.
Beyonce-eye-roll-animated-gif.gif

Maybe she needs halal meat:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending