Question to Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Since your region is doing so well isn't it your duty as as Somalis to unite Somalia under new leadership, instead of doing what your doing now?
HELL NO! NOT AGAIN.

SOMALILAND CREATED SOMALI REPUBLIC BY UNITING BRITISH SOMALILAND PROTECTORATE AND ITALIAN SOMALIA COLONY.

Somaliland isn't bothered to help Somali whatsoever. dealing with them is like driving an accelerating car without brakes, its prone to crash and destroy us. again.

they have educated and competent leaders, resources and international community's support. the f*ck is Somaliland bringing to them?

as we say "nin tiisaba daryeela ayaa tu kale ku dara". we have our plates full sxb.

good riddance Somalia!

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You speak of unity as if it is the only solution. Can you tell me how you intend on bringing together a mirror that is been shattered into thousands of pieces?

That is because it is the only solution sxb. Only someone who is completely devoid of any hope and determination would believe that the mirror has been shattered into a thousand pieces. Clan reconciliation and unity is the only way forward.

That is because it is the only solution sxb. Only someone who is completely devoid of any hope and determination would believe that the mirror has been shattered into a thousand pieces. Clan reconciliation and unity is the only way forward.
I believe you are missing the bigger picture. Somalia is the most failed state in the world, with all sorts of problems. Unity can only come to reality
•when we as somalis admit our past and present mistakes
• when we can sit and discuss together.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I believe you are missing the bigger picture. Somalia is the most failed state in the world, with all sorts of problems. Unity can only come to reality
•when we as somalis admit our past and present mistakes
• when we can sit and discuss together.

Yes, that's what I've been advocating anyway, through clan reconciliation.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
God this merchant of Mogadishu is most boring human being I came across. A drying paint is more interesting than this guy. Muh qabil syndrome bay ka dhagtay

waraabe

Your superior
somaliland should request 50k wanlawein wimmin a year like the Saudis, after that we can help you stop burning and qarixing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending