Question to Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since your region is doing so well isn't it your duty as as Somalis to unite Somalia under new leadership, instead of doing what your doing now?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Is it solely under Somaliland to do that? If that were the case it should it not be a united effort?
Would that be acceptable to our brethren from the South?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
kkkk Somalilanders dont have strong stability. Dhuuusada la isku haya. It is only a matter of time before the clans fight each others.

VIP
kkkk Somalilanders dont have strong stability. Dhuuusada la isku haya. It is only a matter of time before the clans fight each others.

That's what somalilanders fail to understand. As somalis, we all suffer from the disease of qablayaad. Once their numbers grow or they successfully secede, they'll eat each other up.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
english51.gif

waraabe

Your superior
so in other words somaliland should clean up your mess and make your savage people not kill each other :siilaanyolaugh:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
so in other words somaliland should clean up your mess and make your savage people not kill each other :siilaanyolaugh:

No, that is far from the truth. A country that has suffered a destructive civil war for so long won't take minutes to recover. It takes time. Everyday we are making small steps to improve our country, you do not know what it feels like because you have been ideologically poisoned, duped, deceived, misled and misguided by corrupt, and villainous politicians into thinking you can become independent because of "Muh Qabiil". If that were the case, every single clan in Somalia should seek independence. That will only lead to chaos and destruction. The only way forward is through unity and brotherhood.

waraabe

Your superior
No, that is far from the truth. A country that has suffered a destructive civil war for so long won't take minutes to recover. It takes time. Everyday we are making small steps to improve our country, you do not know what it feels like because you have been ideologically poisoned, duped, deceived, misled and misguided by corrupt, and villainous politicians into thinking you can become independent because of "Muh Qabiil". If that were the case, every single clan in Somalia should seek independence. That will only lead to chaos and destruction. The only way forward is through unity and brotherhood.

your people and mine arent the same. you are filth, mooryan criminal who cant lift a finger to help themselves so save me that bullshit. You are going to be an african colony and somaliland army is joining amisom soon.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
your people and mine arent the same. you are filth, mooryan criminal who cant lift a finger to help themselves so save me that bullshit. You are going to be an african colony and somaliland army is joining amisom soon.

It seems that "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome has made you dumb, deaf and blind sxb. It will require a lot of mental strength and willpower to recover from this terrible disease.

I'm the filth, moryaan, criminal you say?

I love all Somalis and I will help all of my brethren, but I'm the criminal? :gucciwhat:

Says the person who makes ry jokes and jokes about raping and killing people. Ok then.

waraabe

Your superior
It seems that "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome has made you dumb, deaf and blind sxb. It will require a lot of mental strength and willpower to recover from this terrible disease.

I'm the filth, moryaan, criminal you say?

I love all Somalis and I will help all of my brethren, but I'm the criminal? :gucciwhat:

Says the person who makes ry jokes and jokes about raping and killing people. Ok then.

you are a filthy mooryan garac, how dare you say your people and mine are the same

Bohol

VIP
What difference does it make. The IC only recognizes one Somalia and Somaliland will never be recognized. Those type of talks are
so 2009. We should discuss more important things such as improving the security situation in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts