Question to Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gaasdrink:The only Harti I've ever defended myself against on here are Dhulos. But I love them at the end of the day. I love Warsangeli more though (much more calm and my great ayeyo was Warsangeli).

As for these "traders" (can't use clan slurs), I've been an incubator for them so they owe me. They'll be joining their Habar Magaadle siblings in the West with a smile. :dabcasar:
The ancestral homeland of the ancient Magaadle clan is in Sanaag btw. There are small pockets of the Magaadle that still live in Western Sanaag under the protection of the Habar Yoonis.

Last edited:
''Abahawas'' kulaha,shiiiiiiit walahi i would have told him (my father) about your potty mouth but he isnt here with me, i last heard from him being in clandestine mission deep in buuhodle banging dervish chicks out of bahantinimo:icon lol:
U isaaqs have all been pussys. Who never could stand on their own feet. This how u behave when westerners

IMG_20170827_190235.jpg

That was in the past. However most Warsangeli moved to Badhan city nowadays and Dhahar.
That was because of civil war people ran away from murderous hordes. Nowadays it's different, Puntland has a lot of influence in the city , even a university based in bosaso opened there.

Bohol

VIP
That was because of civil war people ran away from murderous hordes. Nowadays it's different, Puntland has a lot of influence in the city , even a university based in bosaso opened there.

Sxb I can tell you it is rare to meet a Warsan from Ceerigaabo nowadays in the diaspora. All of them say they are from Badhan, Las Qoray
or Dhahar :lol: .

Bohol

VIP
Ina ayeeyo any place ay ku xaadhan warsangeli anaaga leh. Which includes Ceerigabo.

Ceerigaabo belongs to Gadhweyn (the big beards) and not even other HY sub clans in Sanaag.That is the reality but when it comes to warfare we are all one and take part of Ceerigaabo operations.
:manny:

Ceerigaabo belongs to Gadhweyn (the big beards) and not even other HY sub clans in Sanaag.That is the reality but when it comes to warfare we are all one and take part of Ceerigaabo operations.
:manny:
800 acres land qudha ayaa familkayka leh iska daa other Warsangelis Who reside there. Big beard or little beard. That place belong to us. Y'all are just visitors for now.

Bohol

VIP
800 acres land qudha ayaa familkayka leh iska daa other Warsangelis Who reside there. Big beard or little beard. That place belong to us. Y'all are just visitors for now.

Sorry you can't have Ceerigaabo :siilaanyolaugh: . We can share Las Qoray and Badhan though. :dabcasar::samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts