Question to Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
If Somaliland (which is inevitable) ever does regain its rightful Territorial Integrity borders, will You Puntlanders move your Capital from Garowe as it is Stone thrown away from your bigger Neighbour's Borders????

upload_2017-8-28_16-58-12.png

If Somaliland (which is inevitable) ever does regain its rightful Territorial Integrity borders, will You Puntlanders move your Capital from Garowe as it is Stone thrown away from your bigger Neighbour's Borders????

View attachment 28385
"Rightful territorial" you mean the one created by the British? I assure you they will never control my ancestors land. Not with out a fight and bloodshed. Maakhir always belonged to Warsangelis and Warsangeli alone Ayeeyo. Can't say much for Dhuloos as they are lost souls. If anything we rather remain pro Somalia and pro Puntlanders.

Gbyallmeans

"Rightful territorial" you mean the one created by the British? I assure you they will never control my ancestors land. Not with out a fight and bloodshed. Maakhir always belonged to Warsangelis and Warsangeli alone Ayeeyo. Can't say much for Dhuloos as they are lost souls. If anything we rather remain pro Somalia and pro Puntlanders.

Bro i understand your sentiment on this matter, walahi i and many of Somalis wish we had a 1 unified country where clans didnt vye for federal state as fiefdom for their own subclan, but that is fantasy not reality as today, therefore we must aim the lesser of the 2 evils (in your case SL or PL) that are vying for our land till Somalia returns as 1 inshallahi.

Bro i understand your sentiment on this matter, walahi i and many of Somalis wish we had a 1 unified country where clans didnt vye for federal state as fiefdom for their own subclan, but that is fantasy not reality as today, therefore we must aim the lesser of the 2 evils (in your case SL or PL) that are vying for our land till Somalia returns as 1 inshallahi.
Might as well side with puntland which is still part of Somalia than fake British territorial. The blue flag till I die.
FYI I'm am a woman and to you I'm Ayeeyo

Gbyallmeans

Might as well side with puntland which is still part of Somalia than fake British territorial. The blue flag till I die.
FYI I'm am a woman and to you I'm Ayeeyo

Ok Ayeeyo and sorry for the FDK if offended, as for your choice i understand, Somalis 1 Inshalahi:nvjpqts:

Gambar

VIP
Integral borders kulaha, he knows that not even the international community (UN especially) believes that even more so since there are clans who live within these colonial borders that don't want to be part of SL. What's the point of rehashing this topic? It's obvious you are trying to make Puntland look a certain way.

Gbyallmeans

Integral borders kulaha, he knows that not even the international community (UN especially) believes that even more so since there are clans who live within these colonial borders that don't want to be part of SL. What's the point of rehashing this topic? It's obvious you are trying to make Puntland look a certain way.

Chill out sister, she meant well, even i understood her, unless its the time again where you have your knickers on a twist?

I think wiilka yar might be Reer koonfur if I'm not mistaken? They usually side with my reer ayeeyo when it comes to puntland and somaliland conflict. I just find it comical when they try to play their games lool.

Gambar

VIP
I think wiilka yar might be Reer koonfur if I'm not mistaken? They usually side with my reer ayeeyo when it comes to puntland and somaliland conflict. I just find it comical when they try to play their games lool.
Are you from Sanaag walaashiis?

Status
Not open for further replies.