Question to Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gaasdrink:The only Harti I've ever defended myself against on here are Dhulos. But I love them at the end of the day. I love Warsangeli more though (much more calm and my great ayeyo was Warsangeli).

As for these "traders" (can't use clan slurs), I've been an incubator for them so they owe me. They'll be joining their Habar Magaadle siblings in the West with a smile. :dabcasar:
I shed young nuggah tears.

IMG_0689.PNG

:gaasdrink:The only Harti I've ever defended myself against on here are Dhulos. But I love them at the end of the day. I love Warsangeli more though (much more calm and my great ayeyo was Warsangeli).

As for these "traders" (can't use clan slurs), I've been an incubator for them so they owe me. They'll be joining their Habar Magaadle siblings in the West with a smile. :dabcasar:
Actually since you're carrying for us we can now claim the region for ourselves :siilaanyolaugh:

Reer Bari HA will soon be a reality :ahh:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Abahawas. No fucking way are u having dhulos land. Even if u regain it by forcing and killing people. Somalia will not alot it to happen. Im sure awdal also will freed

''Abahawas'' kulaha,shiiiiiiit walahi i would have told him (my father) about your potty mouth but he isnt here with me, i last heard from him being in clandestine mission deep in buuhodle banging dervish chicks out of bahantinimo:icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
Actually since you're carrying for us we can now claim the region for ourselves :siilaanyolaugh:

Reer Bari HA will soon be a reality :ahh:
Ku meel gaadh keliya. I'm conducting an importing campaign and pushing your Habar Magaadle siblings out lol. They can cause rabsho in the West.

P.S. I will use the incubator card and the GX card at the same time. :sass1::sass2:

''Abahawas'' kulaha,shiiiiiiit walahi i would have told him (my father) about your potty mouth but he isnt here with me, i last heard from him being in clandestine mission deep in buuhodle banging dervish chicks out of bahantinimo:icon lol:

There is no ongoing battle. Kulaha my father is on mission.

But he might need to be stationed as we are expanding with alarming rate :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts