Question to Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Somaliland (which is inevitable) ever does regain its rightful Territorial Integrity borders, will You Puntlanders move your Capital from Garowe as it is Stone thrown away from your bigger Neighbour's Borders????

View attachment 28385
Abahawas. No fucking way are u having dhulos land. Even if u regain it by forcing and killing people. Somalia will not alot it to happen. Im sure awdal also will freed

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Im planning to travel more of the east side of somaliland next summer when i go there. I want to see places like las anood and ceerigabo :ahh:

I will start a campaign where we import the Harti en masse and eventually the HY will just leave to the west to live with their HA brothers. :reallymaury:
Woman after my own heart!! Yaaaaaas. Next time hilib geel is on me.
You are in great mood today. Let me enjoy before you change your harti nigis. I know you swing the other side at times. Which I don't blame you. I'm bit of a swinger at times too

Western side of somaliland. Like gabiley, boroma
Best strut around in ceerigabo and las canood. Make sure you scream somaliland when you see my harti brothers.
:drakelaugh:
Send me the reactions
:lolbron:
I just love triggering people
, but fk secessionists.

:damedamn:
@Maymum @Gambar , even gadhabursi are coming to Harti towns, this is ethnic harti genocide.

Gambar

VIP
Woman after my own heart!! Yaaaaaas. Next time hilib geel is on me.
You are in great mood today. Let me enjoy before you change your harti nigis. I know you swing the other side at times. Which I don't blame you. I'm bit of a swinger at times too

:gaasdrink:The only Harti I've ever defended myself against on here are Dhulos. But I love them at the end of the day. I love Warsangeli more though (much more calm and my great ayeyo was Warsangeli).

As for these "traders" (can't use clan slurs), I've been an incubator for them so they owe me. They'll be joining their Habar Magaadle siblings in the West with a smile. :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending