Question to atheists!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I was born and raised Christian and I escaped the grasp of that bullshit. I am convinced Islam is also bs but the need to reconnect with my people trumps this. Gee I wish there was a Somali god and that we worshiped Waaq or something. Nobody would actually worship him but it would be a unifying thing for us all.

I was born and raised Christian and I escaped the grasp of that bullshit. I am convinced Islam is also bs but the need to reconnect with my people trumps this. Gee I wish there was a Somali god and that we worshiped Waaq or something. Nobody would actually worship him but it would be a unifying thing for us all.
Religion is all spiritual bs g

Damn hella closet gaals in this thread:susp:
We all bodys who have different spiritual but will never know wats next till we die so why live harsh and sad life just for someone you never certain exists where was god when i got locked for a crime i didn't do where is god when innocent people get killed lil girls get raped i rather not worship someone who does us dirty like that

giphy.gif

Round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows...

Which God buddy? There are hundreds to choose from, if not thousands.

Islam forbids/discourages gambling. Yet it stands to offer, much like other religions, the greatest of gambles.

The jackpot: salvation and an afterlife filled with pleasure beyond imagination.

The stakes - the highest - a whole life lived within the confines of rules/rituals before one can see the results.

Here's where I'll take Islam's advise - on gambling no less...

“They ask you [Muhammad] concerning wine and gambling. Say: ‘In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit.

Religion is a gamble. Its great sin - a life wasted in the pursuit of an 'eternal' life. The profit? A little peace of mind built on a bed of falsehood.

Lets not be arrogant enough to believe that we were born into the one true religion. That would be too convenient.

So pass the wine, where the profit def outweighs the sin.

giphy.gif

Islam forbids/discourages gambling. Yet it stands to offer, much like other religions, the greatest of gambles.

The jackpot: salvation and an afterlife filled with pleasure beyond imagination.

The stakes - the highest - a whole life lived within the confines of rules/rituals before one can see the results.

“They ask you [Muhammad] concerning wine and gambling. Say: ‘In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit.

Religion is a gamble. Its great sin - a life wasted in the pursuit of an 'eternal' life. The profit? A little peace of mind built on a bed of falsehood.

Lets not be arrogant enough to believe that we were born into the one true religion. That would be too convenient.

Well said my bro well said

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Even if i believed in a God, it wouldn't logically follow that it has to be the God of the Quran and Abraham.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I thought you believed in islam. Do you still believe that secularism is compatible with the Quran ?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi its sad I wish I never made this thread these gallo have no shame in this thread exposing themselves
It’s due to bacteria many of them stopped rinsing their ass with water after they defecate due to them being westernised so all those bacteria that accumulated in their anus worked it’s way up to their brains causing severe damage to their brains hence apostasy that’s why cleanliness is next to Godliness in Islam abulation five times a day is integral.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
It’s due to bacteria many of them stopped rinsing their ass with water after they dedicate due to them being westernised so all those bacteria that accumulated in their anus worked it’s way up to their brains causing severe damage to their brains hence apostasy that’s why cleanliness is next to Godliness in Islam abulation five times a day is integral.
Like read one ayah in the Quran that alone should make you Muslim it is the word of god what more could be said

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like read one ayah in the Quran that alone should make you Muslim it is the word of god what more could be said
Bacteria is dangerous especially when it gets into your brains why do you think Islam stresses the importance of cleanliness abulation five times a day.

The reason why most of these Somalis turned apostates is due to bacteria they’re dirty creatures.

Islam and somalia are intertwined same thing with Ethiopia and Christianity yet you don't see any atheist Ethiopian saying European or Jews have tricked us they are proud unlike you

actually correction. ethiopias actually 35% christian but the ones in power are christian. a helluva lot of them are muslim, heck ill even go as far as to say near 60% its why i cant bring myself to hate ethiopians completely since i pray alongside them, the ones in power even fucking terrorise their own people and subject them under their thumb. its almost like a tyranny.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
giphy.gif

What’s a hundred and twenty years on earth compared to eternity in the afterlife :russsmug:

giphy.gif

q1: which god: ummm im sure in islam they tell u to worship the one God (take note of how i use capital G) who is worthy of worship. the other 'gods' that people worship are not worthy of worship since they do not bring you anything, people worshipped the sun jesus etc, and none of these so called gods brought them anything. islam on the second note forbids gambling, due to investing your wealth and high chance of it not returning. logically gambling doesnt make sense since you dont control it at all unlike business risks. not to mention that gambling is actually an addiction that destroys lives. and the fact you compared actual believe from the heart that does not actually require your material investment besides a small sum of charity to gambling (which people when they get the taste of winning just once in a million attempts begin to slowly get hooked to and invest their own and family livelihood and even result in being homeless after flopping)

all i can say is you ..my friend...have a bright future indeed.:ayaanswag:..amiright or amiright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts