Question to atheists!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
How do you guys not believe in a god how??

Firstly don't tell me you believe the shit that universe exploded and complex and unique creatures just came from nothing Its impossible how can something come from nothing

Secondly the evolution shit do you seriously believe that humans "evolved" from fish and monkeys like whaaaaat

Thirdly how do you not believe in a god I would rather believe in a god that waste my whole life not believing

Also what the fxck will you lose if you believe in a god theres no losses to believing but there is tremendous waste in believing that the universe made all this shit without giving credit to the creator

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Ok i believe. But don't expect me to pray or practise
The prophet (saw) said who ever has even a mustard seed of faith in his heart I will intercede for him in the day of judgement

And also anyone who believes that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) is his messenger will enter paradise

(Correct it if I'm wrong)

I'm not an atheist, and my problem and critique of this post does not necessarily apply to this topic alone. If you genuinely want a well discussed and informative debate, then please don't ridicule the opposite arguments with dimwitted, half explanatory bullshit like "evolution shit". Read up on the opposite arguments before you portray yourself as an idiot.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
My
I'm not an atheist, and my problem and critique of this post does not necessarily apply to this topic alone. If you genuinely want a well discussed and informative debate, then please don't ridicule the opposite arguments with dimwitted, half explanatory bullshit like "evolution shit". Read up on the opposite arguments before you portray yourself as an idiot.
Wait if your not an atheist what religion do you believe in??

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Your Muslim and your defending " the opposite arguments"

I'm speechless wallahi a Muslim said this
Where in my previous reply did I defend the opposite argument? Hahaha. If saying that your reasoning and arguments for debating atheism is horrible can be classified as "defending" the opposite argument, then I'm well and truly guilty of that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I rather die as a believer and discover there's no god, then die as a non believer and discover there's a god.

To each his own tho, I would rather not take the chance. :)

islam is a false religion. I would go in detail with my tirade but my post will be deleted.(# censorship)

Fu** Islam

How do you guys not believe in a god how??

Firstly don't tell me you believe the shit that universe exploded and complex and unique creatures just came from nothing Its impossible how can something come from nothing

Secondly the evolution shit do you seriously believe that humans "evolved" from fish and monkeys like whaaaaat

Thirdly how do you not believe in a god I would rather believe in a god that waste my whole life not believing

Also what the fxck will you lose if you believe in a god theres no losses to believing but there is tremendous waste in believing that the universe made all this shit without giving credit to the creator

And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind although they will not see? (10:43)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending