Question to American Somalis

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
As a British Somali I haven’t really paid a lot attention to NBA maybe it’s because of the time zones and the sport not really popular here but i really want to and I think the new season starts next month.

What team should I support. Preferably a team that won’t give me a high blood pressure :mjlol: :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

Last edited:
As a British Somali I haven’t really paid a lot attention to NBA maybe it’s because of the time zones and the sport not really popular here but i really want and I think the new season starts next month.

What team should I support. Preferably a team that won’t give me a high blood pressure :mjlol: :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

You reminded me of Somalida U.K da ku cusub, they all support Manchester United, not because they think they're a good team but because they think it's the cool thing to do
:russ:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You reminded me of Somalida U.K da ku cusub, they all support Manchester United, not because they think they're a good team but because they think it's the cool thing to do
:russ:
To be fair most Somalis emigrated to the UK in the 90s. Man Utd back then were a very good team. I however went against tide and I supported Arsenal :snoop:

If I could unlove Arsenal I would. I would save myself from too much pain. But my love for them is too strong :mjcry:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Your asking me if a Somali plays basketball? HAHA the closest we will get is Jamaad.
:yacadiim:
When you really deep there isn’t one Somali athlete that I can think of in any sport. Ok
Mo Farrah but that’s just running I wouldn’t really classify that a sport :mjlol:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
As a British Somali I haven’t really paid a lot attention to NBA maybe it’s because of the time zones and the sport not really popular here but i really want to and I think the new season starts next month.

You should support team "Your Bank Account". Watching games is a waste of time.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

minnesota vikings

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I heard Western teams are better than Eastern teams I restrain myself from joining the bandwagon of a certain popular team but it’s tempting I can’t lie :mjlol:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I genuinely wanted to know what team I should root for but some y’all are in troll mode today :mjlol: :russ: