Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Kind of

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Its complicated...

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Brooo, if Allah(SWT) allows me to enter Jannah (insha'Allah), I actually want to watch the life of the prophet Muhammad (SAW), and the life of all the 4 righteous Khaliifs/caliphs.
I want to see The Futuh Al habash wars, how life actually was in ancient Japan/Egypt, behind the scenes stuff like how certain families became rich (Rothschild). I want to know more about the native Americans before cadaans came to them. I want to see all the prophets that were sent down to every nation and what languages they spoke and what ills their people were committing before the messengers came and corrected their ways.
I want to see all the civilisations that once stood tall and the actual reason as to why they crumbled. I want to see all the manuscripts/scrolls that were burned in the library of Alexandria, sooooo much knowledge and information lost.
:damn::liberaltears::ivers::jcoleno:

In summary, I want to see history actually play out how it actually happened with no human biases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catch me cooped up in my room feasting the finest foods and watching all the juicy bits of history in my palace. insha'Allah
:axvmm9o::eating:

In'sha'Allah there would a documentary cinema in Jannah where we can see the Story of mankind:banderas:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Brooo, if Allah(SWT) allows me to enter Jannah (insha'Allah), I actually want to watch the life of the prophet Muhammad (SAW), and the life of all the 4 righteous Khaliifs/caliphs.
I want to see The Futuh Al habash wars, how life actually was in ancient Japan/Egypt, behind the scenes stuff like how certain families became rich (Rothschild). I want to know more about the native Americans before cadaans came to them. I want to see all the prophets that were sent down to every nation and what languages they spoke and what ills their people were committing before the messengers came and corrected their ways.
I want to see all the civilisations that once stood tall and the actual reason as to why they crumbled. I want to see all the manuscripts/scrolls that were burned in the library of Alexandria, sooooo much knowledge and information lost.
:damn::liberaltears::ivers::jcoleno:

In summary, I want to see history actually play out how it actually happened with no human biases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catch me cooped up in my room feasting the finest foods and watching all the juicy bits of history in my palace. insha'Allah
:axvmm9o::eating:

We gotta have an award show up there for best Actors, and most brilliant badasses in human history:siilaanyolaugh:

We can even get live feed back of Prophets living near us on their perspective on things that happened after them.:yacadiim:

We gotta have an award show up there for best Actors, and most brilliant badasses in human history:siilaanyolaugh:

We can even get live feed back of Prophets living near us on their perspective on things that happened after them.:yacadiim:

Words of wisdom, beauty and ragganimo coming from all the blessed men that walked the same earth as us.
:noneck:

I can't put down our women folk, I know there are brilliant women that have been overlooked by history. I want to see Maryam (AS) and all the ones I don't know about. Too many legends who were just humble that didn't seek fame slipped from the memory of mankind, I need to see them.

Adam made his decision and was punished for it, like I can make a decisions and have it recorded and be judged for it on the Last Day. Allah knows all decisions I will make, but I make them.

Figure out how Allah does what He does is not something I am here to do, I will ask when I meet Him.

I asked, how can Adam as be tricked if Satan was expelled from Jannah? but in regards to your answer, how was he punished for his decision when he was going to be sent to earth no matter what?

Tukraq

VIP
Iblis was thrown out of heaven? I was listening to surah al araf (starts from verse 11) and a few questions came to mind.

The surah is about shaytan and how he was expelled and when humans were created and put on earth. I was reading and listening and two things didn't make sense to me.

1, how Adam was even tricked to eat the apple by the devil if Allah had expelled him from heaven already.

قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْءُومًا مَّدْحُورًا ۖ لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ - 7:18

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."

but apparently, Satan managed to find a way to whisper to Adam (as) to eat fruit God forbade him to eat.

فَوَسْوَسَ لَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ لِيُبْدِيَ لَهُمَا مَا وُورِيَ عَنْهُمَا مِن سَوْآتِهِمَا وَقَالَ مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ - 7:20

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."

وَقَاسَمَهُمَا إِنِّي لَكُمَا لَمِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ - 7:21

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."

فَدَلَّاهُمَا بِغُرُورٍ ۚ فَلَمَّا ذَاقَا الشَّجَرَةَ بَدَتْ لَهُمَا سَوْآتُهُمَا وَطَفِقَا يَخْصِفَانِ عَلَيْهِمَا مِن وَرَقِ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ وَنَادَاهُمَا رَبُّهُمَا أَلَمْ أَنْهَكُمَا عَن تِلْكُمَا الشَّجَرَةِ وَأَقُل لَّكُمَا إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمَا عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ - 7:22

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"

The second, thing that got me wondering was about the free will concept. There is supposedly free will in Islam. How does that work when taking into consideration that God is ALL knowing?

“Know you not that Allaah knows all that is in the heaven and on the earth? Verily, it is (all) in the Book (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz). Verily, that is easy for Allaah”
[al-Hajj 22:70]

If Allah is all-knowing doesn't that mean that our future is predetermined? And to tie this into the Adam (as) and satan question. Why did Allah punish satan or Adam in the first place when he already knew what happened would happen specifically when you take it under consideration that according to the Quran everything that happens is in the WILL of Allah.

“And your Lord creates whatsoever He wills and chooses”

[al-Qasas 28:68]

And also, there is a verse in baqarah that I thought of that was about how Allah sealed the dis-believers heart. Doesn't that go against the free will concept? If God is sealing the hearts of dis-believers and our lives are predetermine then why do humans like Adam or even satan get punished for doing what they were destined to do?

خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ - 2:7
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

I know this particular verse is in context referring to people who pretended and said they were Muslims but in their hearts weren't. but the argument still stands, why did god seal their heart in the first place if he knew before he created them how they were going to turn out. Matter fact why did God create Satan and placed him amongst the angels if he knew that he was going to oppose Allah one day.

Last question, regarding Adam (as). The whole reason as to why humans are on earth is because Adam ate the forbidden fruit and god, as a punishment, sent him to earth. Adam WAS in heaven at one point and was thrown out for a sin he committed. inherence of sins in Islam is not a thing. so why are, we humans suffering because of a sin committed by Adam.

Whoever chooses to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good; and whoever goes astray, goes but astray to his own loss; and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden.Moreover. We would never punish (any community for the wrong they may do) ere We have sent an apostle (to them). (Quran 17:15)

I watched a video by Noman Ali khan trying to explain the free will concept and Adam vs Satan. In his explanation, he said, no matter what Adam was always destined to go to earth, which means that it wouldn't matter what Adam would do because GOD planned FOR Adam to be SENT to earth.

PS.

I want a respectful discussion and no bashing.
He was tricked by his wife hawa, she gave him an apple and he just ate it no questions asked, I don’t think Adam even interacted with satan

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz @Samaalic Era

Hold on, I just had a thought, there is nothing against free mixing in Jannah, right?

I know this may be a stupid question, but I'd rather ask a dumb question and not remain in ignorance.

I don't think there has been anything saying there won't be.

I asked, how can Adam as be tricked if Satan was expelled from Jannah? but in regards to your answer, how was he punished for his decision when he was going to be sent to earth no matter what?

Thats a good question, we will have to wait on the Jannah 4K Netflix documentary on that one.
:yacadiim:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He was tricked by his wife hawa, she gave him an apple and he just ate it no questions asked, I don’t think Adam even interacted with satan

Sxb I think thats the gaalo interpretation from the Bible, in the Quran, Shaaytan tempted Adam

فَوَسْوَسَ لَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ لِيُبْدِيَ لَهُمَا مَا وُورِيَ عَنْهُمَا مِن سَوْآتِهِمَا وَقَالَ مَا نَهَاكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هَٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ أَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدِينَ - 7:20

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."

To clear the confusion it is very important to understand that Adam and Ibliis were not together in the same physical place to begin with

Adem was created on earth his life started on earth and the Jannah or garden of Adam was part of planet earth
Ibliis on the other hand when was commanded to make sujuud to Adam, him and the malika were in the heavens a totally different place than
earth
So basically kicking out Ibliis means from the heavens not the janah or the garden of Adam
Then he comes to earth where adam is to deceive him.

Tukraq

VIP
To clear the confusion it is very important to understand that Adam and Ibliis were not together in the same physical place to begin with

Adem was created on earth his life started on earth and the Jannah or garden of Adam was part of planet earth
Ibliis on the other hand when was commanded to make sujuud to Adam, him and the malika were in the heavens a totally different place than
earth
So basically kicking out Ibliis means from the heavens not the janah or the garden of Adam
Then he comes to earth where adam is to deceive him.
Adam was made in jannah while iblis was from earth I’m pretty sure

One may say, “What’s the use of striving in this life if we will get what is already decreed by God?” This seems logical, but it is, of course, a misconception. In fact, Islam places great emphasis on making efforts towards a desired end. In the Quran, God says, “And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives And that his effort is going to be seen – Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense And that to your Lord is the finality”(53:39-42).Many people protest that if God controls everything, why does He allow massacres of innocent people, torture, disease and the worst forms of evil to exist? Indeed, Islam does not ascribe evil to God. God allows tragedy and misery to take place in this world for reasons which often escape humans; it could be a test for those people, a form of purification, or warning for the rest of us to rehabilitate our lives. The Ultimate Truth is known only to God and our conviction is that God is Just and Good, even in those matters where we do not understand His Will. The Quran gives us a glimpse of this in the interaction between Moses and a learned man in Chapter 18, verses 60 through 82

At the end of the day Allah knows best

@kickz @Samaalic Era

Hold on, I just had a thought, there is nothing against free mixing in Jannah, right?

I know this may be a stupid question, but I'd rather ask a dumb question and not remain in ignorance.
What do you mean by free mixing? the good thing is that every female will have eyes only for their husbands so you don't have to worry about your girl cheating on you.

:chrisfreshhah:

Adam was made in jannah while iblis was from earth I’m pretty sure

The first human being started on planet earth
The creation of adam from the mud stage to a complete human being and the whole process toke place on the earth plus The characteristics of janah refuse for adam to be in it

@Life say for an example you're a teacher an you have a very good student always does his homework answers questions etc etc and you also have a student that never shows up for class etc at the first final exam as a teacher you expect the hard working student to pass and the other to fail Allah knows what you will do based on his knowledge yet you have the free will to do it. I had the same question before hopefully that helped

Tukraq

VIP
The first human being started on planet earth
The creation of adam from the mud stage to a complete human being and the whole process toke place on the earth plus The characteristics of janah refuse for adam to be in it
That’s the Christian version in Islam Adam was created in jannah from mud but the place he was made was jannah, Iblis however was a jinn that was made in earth, our original home as humans is jannah but we were expelled to live on earth temporarily, we are foreigners to this world while all other creation(other than angles) are not, inshallah we will return to our home, jannah

Last edited:
@Life say for an example you're a teacher an you have a very good student always does his homework answers questions etc etc and you also have a student that never shows up for class etc at the first final exam as a teacher you expect the hard working student to pass and the other to fail Allah knows what you will do based on his knowledge yet you have the free will to do it. I had the same question before hopefully that helped

How do I have the free will to do anything if God knows all the steps I'll make and what they'll lead to? If God is ALL-knowing wouldn't he know who would pass and who will not? How do I have the free will to do something if Allah already knows I'll do it? Nothing happens without the will of GOD. If you believe that then you have to accept that there is no free will only Gods will.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How do I have the free will to do anything if God knows all the steps I'll make and what they'll lead to? If God is ALL-knowing wouldn't he know who would pass and who will not? How do I have the free will to do something if Allah already knows I'll do it? Nothing happens without the will of GOD. If you believe that then you have to accept that there is no free will only Gods will.
are you even Muslim, SubxanAllah :gucciwhat:

Trending