question for the traditional faraxs

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's 50/50,depends on the circumstances. If her parents need help and you tell your wife not to work, then the husband should cover them but never at the expense of his own parents.

It's 50/50,depends on the circumstances. If her parents need help and you tell your wife not to work, then the husband should cover them but never at the expense of his own parents.

So you wouldn’t ask your wife of that if her parents need financial assistance and you couldn’t cover both her parents and yours?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So you wouldn’t ask your wife of that if her parents need financial assistance and you couldn’t cover both her parents and yours?
It's a difficult one. However if she can work and doesn't so she can take care of the home, I would do all I can to help and cover her parents but not siblings

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't know any women of needs to provide money to their parents. It's always the opposite

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So I have seen you guys advocate for your wives to be housewives, that you will provide for her and so on. Would you be willing to finance her older parents also?

For me I always think about retiring and spoiling my parents one day inshaAllah so if my husband wants me stay at home then he has to provide for my parents also. What do you think?
In marriage you get a new set of parents lol

Yeah they’d be taken care of

Trending

Latest posts