question for the traditional faraxs

So I have seen you guys advocate for your wives to be housewives, that you will provide for her and so on. Would you be willing to finance her older parents also?

For me I always think about retiring and spoiling my parents one day inshaAllah so if my husband wants me stay at home then he has to provide for my parents also. What do you think?

Macalin M

Out here
I’m a traditionalist. My great grandad went around impregnating women across Somalia. I’ll do the same across the west lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah, my one wanted to spoil her parents but I told her I can cover that by giving you the money but her parents and most parents don't need financial support anyway because of the welfare system. You also need to realize many traditional men also have parents too and alhamdulillah, my parents are upper class so I don't need to give them anything.

Last edited:
I’m a traditionalist. My great grandad went around impregnating women across Somalia. I’ll do the same across the west lol

Yeah good luck with all the child support payments, your grandad had the facilities for that big man all he could do was give a camel, doubt anyone in the west wants a camel as child support payments :lolbron:

Yeah, my one wanted to financially support her parents but I told her I can cover that for her but most parents don't need financial support anyway but her case was different. You also need to realize many traditional men also have parents too and alhamdulillah, my parents are upper class so I don't need to give them anything.

it’s only fair you pay for her parents since you asked of her to stay at home, fair game :manny:

Have you heard of retirement funds? Unless you're not from a developed country then I don't see any reason to spoil your parents.

It's not like they want to buy the latest tech devices and travel to Dubai lol

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
So I have seen you guys advocate for your wives to be housewives, that you will provide for her and so on. Would you be willing to finance her older parents also?

For me I always think about retiring and spoiling my parents one day inshaAllah so if my husband wants me stay at home then he has to provide for my parents also. What do you think?
If I have the money too stretch. However I would first make sure to finance my family first.

Lmao
Have you heard of retirement funds? Unless you're not from a developed country then I don't see any reason to spoil your parents.

Old age security too :hillarybiz:

Macalin M

Out here
Your great grandad didn't have to worry about this little thing called child support
Yeah good luck with all the child support payments, your grandad had the facilities for that big man all he could do was give a camel, doubt anyone in the west wants a camel as child support payments :lolbron:
What’s child support? I’ll do what my dad and other somali dads have done. He’s not legally my father.... :zhqjlmx:

It really doesn't matter to me. I intend on following my father footsteps and providing for my future wife/kids. However, if she chooses to work then all the power to her.

To your original question: Her family is my family too.

No excuses walaal, you either pay for her parents or you don’t have the right to ask her to become a housewife. :hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts