Do you think it's cute?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really starting to like the look of black lipstick. Here are some examples:
black-lipstick-entity-maddiecarina.png

screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-4-46-53-pm-1538426825.png

Black-Lipstick-6-square.jpg

I would not describe my style as anywhere near goth or edgy lol. I usually wear red or purple lipstick, but I'm really starting to dig this look. Do you think it's cute or nah?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't wanna dox myself (I might have family and friends on this site for all I know) but I have full lips. They're bigger than Kylie's and 100% natural.
kyliejenner_header.jpg

I honestly think it's one of my better attributes.
:damedamn:
“ aren’t you that one hijabi I seen at masjid al huda In east daygo”

Lol be careful sxb

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Don't wanna dox myself (I might have family and friends on this site for all I know) but I have full lips. They're bigger than Kylie's and 100% natural.
kyliejenner_header.jpg

Damn girl. You better answer my dms. I’ll be paying LA a visit next summer. Have you been to Venice beach with a bikini ?

kyliejenner_header.jpg

Full lips are disgusting especially if it's the Somali kind where one lip is bigger than the other

Damn girl. You better answer my dms. I’ll be paying LA a visit next summer. Have you been to Venice beach with a bikini ?
Nah, I don't wear any swim wear at the beach. I'm good with a shirt and shorts, but that's as far as I can go. You like going to the beach often too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending