Do you think it's cute?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who wears it and how the person looks. Doesn't fit everyone.

Looks great on these girls. So if you resemble any of them, You go girl!!

black-lipstick-entity-maddiecarina.png

screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-4-46-53-pm-1538426825.png

kylie-jenner-dead-of-knight-social.jpg

Full lips are disgusting especially if it's the Somali kind where one lip is bigger than the other
People pay thousands for lip fillers, its one of the most popular plastic procedures and alxamdulilah Somalis are naturally blessed with full lips.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Nah, I don't wear any swim wear at the beach. I'm good with a shirt and shorts, but that's as far as I can go. You like going to the beach often too?
Oh yeah and Venice beach is the birth place of bodybuilding. You’re gonna have to come with me to Venice beach next summer. Arnold Schwarzenegger will also be there. I’m several years older than you but it’s all good. I’ll buy you a swim suit.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Naag madow on a dark night sitting on a dark stone wearing dark clothes and black lipstick acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim:dwill:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I am really starting to like the look of black lipstick. Here are some examples:
black-lipstick-entity-maddiecarina.png

screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-4-46-53-pm-1538426825.png

Black-Lipstick-6-square.jpg

I would not describe my style as anywhere near goth or edgy lol. I usually wear red or purple lipstick, but I'm really starting to dig this look. Do you think it's cute or nah?
They do apply that shit back home/africa...:draketf: esp, Older somali women do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending