Question for the Halimos

Would you marry a Bosniak?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
I am muscular, obese/fat male's in general don't discriminate, there options are limited anyway, you see them with all types.

It's only Skinny/Slim/Muscular males that discriminate and have preferences for different reasons, the majority of muscular male's you see them with slim/petite women in general.

There is always exceptions of course to every rule, but the difference between both male's you posted is too big.

You can't equally like both sizes, the gap is too big, so which do you incline to more? the gaunt slim one or the somewhat muscular one?

I like both and it's possible. Tom.H is the epitome of elegance and I value that a lot. And Chris evans is stunning. Heck If I could I would marry them both.

Pfew what a conversation :wowsweat:

@Inquisitive_ I will find your wife and feed her with mcDonalds + chocolate.

That’s my preference and slim guys are @saredochani10 ’s preference. I know you used to be on the chubby side did your preference change with your weight?
:mjlol:

You got me good there, before that I was open to @saredochani10 normal size (neither slim/petite) but since the deep cut, I have become more extreme in my taste :ftw9nwa:

Keep in my mind my chubbiness back then was considered by the majority as Hench and built, just carried a little bit more fat with the muscles then usual.

I like both and it's possible. Tom.H is the epitome of elegance and I value that a lot. And Chris evans is stunning. Heck If I could I would marry them both.

Pfew what a conversation :wowsweat:

@Inquisitive_ I will find your wife and feed her with mcDonalds + chocolate.
Even @TheShinning agrees with me that slim is your type, you cannot have the same preference for two extremes, you will always incline more to one over the other, we are talking about body types here, not personality or character :ftw9nwa:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I always said the character of the person and how they treat others should be priority. It’s better to marry an honest hard working respectful ajnabi then a person who displays horrible qualities but is from ur background. I hope everyone one of you’ll find a person that makes you happy :)

I had to google the dude never heard of him, but that choice alone tells me a lot about you.

Opposites attract, since the dude face is rather gaunt looking and narrow with hardly any fat on it, it's likely that you yourself have a baby face or a chubby/large/rounded face.

He appears very slim but not skinny which tells me your somewhere between the normal-chubby range in size, I would lean more towards the chubby side for you.

Slim/Petite females who are my type tend to like big guys with broad shoulders and chest, not slim dudes like these, and the fat obese ones are into skinny guys, you sit somewhere in the middle of that pack.

His age of 38 (looks 50) indicates your in your late 20's at least in age, his style of clothing suggest to me you had a middle class upbringing.
:gucciwhat:

No, they seem like good people though.
- I like Somali guys :ftw9nwa:
- I connect the most with Somali guys.
- I want to pass on my culture to my children
- Don’t want them to grow up feeling unsure if they’re enough of ethnicity
- Easier

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm sorry no:susp:

1. Children will be Halfies
2. No melanin rich skin
3. No camels

:camby:bosniak geeljire kulahaa
I agree with u 100%
632597D7-F70C-4BC0-B5CA-66757612642B.gif

I always prefer camels than an engagement ring.
Camels are so majestic beautiful animals:lawd:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Would you God fearing halimos out there consider marriage if a God fearing, well educated and well manered Bosniak geeljire approached you?

Vote yes or no and explain why.
You need to stop this Somali fetish. Is not healthy.

Inquisitive your posts never bore me lol

Make your assessment on me: My preference is medium tall (5 11 to 6’3”) and dad bod, not muscular but strong looking sort of

Trending