Question for the Halimos

Would you marry a Bosniak?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
Females mature far quicker then male's especially <25, the male only begins to slowly catch up >25.

The fact that she is attracted to a dude who is less mature then she is on every conceivable level, is a sign of how low her intelligence is.

But what makes this even worse for our Xaalimo's unlike other females from different races were it happens by chance is that unlike them they deliberately seek out such male's for marriage.

They have this flawed twisted mentality that somehow some doqon around her age is a far better match for her then someone older and more mature, this even goes against there basic biological predisposition for hypergamy. (which explains why they are the worst females today in the diaspora)

I have only ever seen Xaalimo's in the diaspora behave this way, whether it's on the streets, workplace or even on matrimonial sites.

If you actually do the maths and probability for first generation immigrant from refugee parents, and account for school, college, university, intern position, junior position etc. in general it isn't until late 20's when the dude can even take care of a family from a financial standpoint.

were you looking to get married to a 20 year old halimo and she then rejected you ?

were you looking to get married to a 20 year old halimo and she then rejected you ?

:gucciwhat:

You must think I am crazy, the entire diaspora is ruled out for me, it's virtually suicide, a race to the bottom, even the ones in there 30's are crazy never mind the pubescent 20's your talking about.

Why on earth would I contribute to this? going back home huuno.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I am warning you my dear Bosniak, you don’t want to witness these ashy legs everyday when she steps out of the shower.

:gucciwhat:

You must think I am crazy, the entire diaspora is ruled out for me, it's virtually suicide, a race to the bottom, even the ones in there 30's are crazy never mind the pubescent 20's your talking about.

Why on earth would I contribute to this? going back home huuno.

Well ! I wish you all the best.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
yes. the last % is for Tom Hiddleston if he converts to islam. But since that ain't happening i'm marrying a faarax.
What’s the appeal of this guy?:hova:gurl your taste is questionable lol let me share some fine specimen

upload_2019-8-13_18-40-19.jpeg

upload_2019-8-13_18-42-27.jpeg

I like his whole vibe. Deep voice. Calm. Eloquent. Elegant.
that's how you know @TheShinning is petite /slim :ulyin: They are naturally attracted to big males. :ftw9nwa:
What’s the appeal of this guy?:hova:gurl your taste is questionable lol let me share some fine specimen
Your not reading between the lines with her post, she is into slim guys with very little muscle definition which is an indication that she herself is somewhere between normal and chubby in size.

NotMyL

VIP
That's too late now, funny how you went from one extreme to the other in an instant.

Always remember that size matters. :lolbron:
Loool you are something else, how does her type of man tell you anything about her size :farmajoyaab:I also find Harry styles attractive and he’s slim, so that throws your theory out of the window.

Loool you are something else, how does her type of man tell you anything about her size :farmajoyaab:I also find Harry styles attractive and he’s slim, so that throws your theory out of the window.

I think it's normal to be attracted to someone who's like you. Let's say I'm slim I want my husband to be slim too ! Why would I go for Dj khaled when I'm trying to stay fit lool.

If that's the case @Inquisitive_ since you like slim girls you must be obese. Show your ankles now. Pronto.

I think it's normal to be attracted to someone who's like you. Let's say I'm slim I want my husband to be slim too ! Why would I go for Dj khaled when I'm trying to stay fit lool.

If that's the case @Inquisitive_ since you like slim girls you must be obese. Show your ankles now. Pronto.
Are you even attracted to the male's @TheShinning posted? are you into guys with broad shoulders, big back, arms and chest?

I am not talking about fat chubby guys here, give us your preference, so far you have posted a gaunt looking male who looks 10 years older who is very slim in physique, the opposite to @TheShinning
There is no harm in finding it attractive, but something can be attractive to you but not your ideal body type.

Every time you posted a picture of a male on this site, they all resembled the same characteristics in general which is well "built" not skinny, slim or fat.

In general, slim/petite female's are into those types and lucky for me the feelings are mutual. :ftw9nwa:

Are you even attracted to the male's @TheShinning posted? are you into guys with broad shoulders, big back, arms and chest?

I am not talking about fat chubby guys here, give us your preference, so far you have posted a gaunt looking male who looks 10 years older who is very slim in physique, the opposite to @TheShinning

There is no harm in finding it attractive, but something can be attractive to you but not your ideal body type.

Every time you posted a picture of a male on this site, they all resembled the same characteristics in general, they were neither skinny nor slim, it's ok you don't have to explain it to me. :ftw9nwa:

Waar first are you obese or not ? If I'm attracted to slim men = I'm fat. The opposite is true too. So are you obese ?

I like slim or muscular men who take care of themselves and now the importance of sports. I'm more attracted to the mindset tbh.

Other than T.H I live chris evans.

Waar first are you obese or not ? If I'm attracted to slim men = I'm fat. The opposite is true too. So are you obese ?

I like slim or muscular men who take care of themselves and now the importance of sports. I'm more attracted to the mindset tbh.

Other than T.H I live chris evans.
I am muscular, obese/fat male's in general don't discriminate, there options are limited anyway, you see them with all types.

It's only Skinny/Slim/Muscular males that discriminate and have preferences for different reasons, the majority of muscular male's you see them with slim/petite women in general.

There is always exceptions of course to every rule, but the difference between both male's you posted is too big.

You can't equally like both sizes, the gap is too big, so which do you incline to more? the gaunt slim one or the somewhat muscular one? it seems obvious to me based on the order you choose.

NotMyL

VIP

Every time you posted a picture of a male on this site, they all resembled the same characteristics in general which is well "built" not skinny, slim or fat.

In general, slim/petite female's are into those types and lucky for me the feelings are mutual. :ftw9nwa:
That’s my preference and slim guys are @saredochani10 ’s preference. I know you used to be on the chubby side did your preference change with your weight?

Trending

Latest posts