• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
photo-by-Christian-Alexander-500x734.jpg
That is one fine specimen. I approve.
ParallelWigglyCanadagoose-small.gif

yes. the last % is for Tom Hiddleston if he converts to islam. But since that ain't happening i'm marrying a faarax.
I had to google the dude never heard of him, but that choice alone tells me a lot about you.

Opposites attract, since the dude face is rather gaunt looking and narrow with hardly any fat on it, it's likely that you yourself have a baby face or a chubby/large/rounded face.

He appears very slim but not skinny which tells me your somewhere between the normal-chubby range in size, I would lean more towards the chubby side for you.

Slim/Petite females who are my type tend to like big guys with broad shoulders and chest, not slim dudes like these, and the fat obese ones are into skinny guys, you sit somewhere in the middle of that pack.

His age of 38 (looks 50) indicates your in your late 20's at least in age, his style of clothing suggest to me you had a middle class upbringing.

I had to google the dude never heard of him, but that choice alone tells me a lot about you.

Opposites attract, since the dude face is rather gaunt looking and narrow with hardly any fat on it, it's likely that you yourself have a baby face or a chubby/large/rounded face.

He appears very slim but not skinny which tells me your somewhere between the normal-chubby range in size, I would lean more towards the chubby side for you.

Slim/Petite females who are my type tend to like big guys with broad shoulders and chest, not slim dudes like these, and the fat obese ones are into skinny guys, you sit somewhere in the middle of that pack.

His age of 38 indicates your in your late 20's at least, his style of clothing suggest to me you had a middle class upbringing.

:ftw9nwa: you are MENTAL. psychology degree?

I'm skinny/normal (healthy food and sport) , 5'5 , middle class upbringing yes, mid 20's.

His age of 38 (looks 50) indicates your in your late 20's at least in age, his style of clothing suggest to me you had a middle class upbringing.

All this paragraph just to call me Fat. :uCkf6mf:

Why marry the Somali Rachel Dolezal who’s Somali but pretends to be Bosniak when I could just marry a regular old Somali?

RachelDolezal loool @Molotoff she just bodied you bro. We need a great comeback or I may have to stop this abd declare vix as winner by knockout

:ftw9nwa: you are MENTAL. psychology degree?

I'm skinny/normal (healthy food and sport) , 5'5 , middle class upbringing yes, mid 20's.
My occupation is engineering but I love psychology.

You cannot have skinny/normal in the same sentence madame, they are polar opposites, woman in general are not good at judging size.

That's why I put you somewhere between normal - chubby (keep in mind I am more strict with size, while most people are lax) post your weight and you will prove my point.

The mid 20's is not a surprise, generally in the west what you find is the more intelligent the female is, the higher the age gap becomes with her partner, they tend to like older male's for good reasons.

I know your intelligent but underestimated you a little there, did not think you would go higher then a 9 year age gap.

Most Xaalimo's that I have come across have a strict limit of (1-3 years in age gap) which is a sign of there lack of intelligence and part of the reason why divorce rates are so high, you don't see this attitude from female's from other races.

Last edited:
My occupation is engineering but I love psychology.

You cannot have skinny/normal in the same sentence madame, they are polar opposites, woman in general are not good at judging size.

That's why I put you somewhere between normal - chubby (keep in mind I am more strict with size, while most people are lax) post your weight and you will prove my point.

The mid 20's is not a surprise, generally in the west what you find is the more intelligent the female is, the higher the age gap becomes with her partner, they tend to like older male's for good reasons.

I know your intelligent but underestimated you a little there, did not think you would go higher then a 9 year age gap.

Most Xaalimo's that I have come across have a strict limit of (1-3 years in age gap) which is a sign of there lack of intelligence

54kg .

How is the age gap a sign of lack of intelligence. :icon lol: it's just a preference. Are you 50 ?

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Somalians in general are simple people they don’t mind as long as you are Muslim.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP

This guy

:dead::dead:

54kg .

How is the age gap a sign of lack of intelligence. :icon lol: it's just a preference. Are you 50 ?
I am 30.

54 KG must be a little white lie or your weight after Ramadan if not morning weight :icon lol: but again it's in the normal ranges, certainly not skinny or slim.

The way you said your skinny and normal at the same time gave it away, as for your answer regarding your face being "normal", again extremely vague and side-stepping the Q, it's ok, I got what I wanted.

I am 30.

54 KG must be a little white lie or your weight after Ramadan if not morning weight :icon lol: but again it's in the normal ranges, certainly not skinny or slim.

The way you said your skinny and normal at the same time gave it away, as for your answer regarding your face being "normal", again extremely vague and side-stepping the Q, it's ok, I got what I wanted.

Are you going to send me Bad vibes so i get fat and destroy my body waryaa. I am in shape al hamdoulillah don't know why it's so surprising loool you must have been traumatized ??

Anyways I don't do this for people but for myself.

54kg .

Females mature far quicker then male's especially <25, the male only begins to slowly catch up >25.

The fact that she is attracted to a dude who is less mature then she is on every conceivable level, is a sign of how low her intelligence is.

What makes them even worse in my opinion is that they deliberately seek out such males who are around the same age for marriage.

They have this twisted flawed mentality that somehow some doqon around her age is a far better match for her then someone older and more mature that can take better care of her.

This even goes against there basic biological predisposition for hypergamy, which is why I consider our Xaalimo's in the diaspora to be the lowest quality relative to other races today.

I have only ever seen Xaalimo's in the diaspora behave this way, whether it's on the streets, workplace or matrimonial sites.

If you actually do the maths and probability for first generation immigrant from refugee parents, and account for school, college, university, intern position, junior position, professional position etc.

In general it isn't until late 20's when the dude can even take care of a family from a financial standpoint never mind the mental aspects that could take even longer.

This is part of the reason why divorce rates are ridiculously high in our community, no other community practices this nor did our parents.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts