• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Would you God fearing halimos out there consider marriage if a God fearing, well educated and well manered Bosniak geeljire approached you?

Vote yes or no and explain why.

VixR

Veritas
Why marry the Somali Rachel Dolezal who’s Somali but pretends to be Bosniak when I could just marry a regular old Somali?

Would you God fearing halimos out there consider marriage if a God fearing, well educated and well manered Bosniak geeljire approached you?

Depends. Is the food good?

I can't suffer with disgusting meals.

I always say 99% Somali. the remaining 1% is if I am head over heels for a Muslim ajnabi. So I answered yes.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why marry the Somali Rachel Dolezal who’s Somali but pretends to be Bosniak when I could just marry a regular old Somali?
Are you saying he’s not actually Bosnian? A Bosnian who reminds us about his Bosnian roots in every post on a Somali forum is not who he says he is :krs:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Gosh your obsession with Bosnia is unbound

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now u made me google and learn about Bosnia. Really waste of my minutes

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Depends. Is the food good?

I can't suffer with disgusting meals.

I always say 99% Somali. the remaining 1% is if I am head over heels for a Muslim ajnabi. So I answered yes.

You will love the food. Best of East and West. Mediteranian.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
go to Japan there in need of love after all there women left them

@Tukraq due to having the smallest dicks when their compared to men of other races/ethnicities I really feel sorry for the "little guys" wallahi asian men have it the hardest/toughest its woeful.

May their situation improve.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@Tukraq due to having the smallest dicks when their compared to men of other races/ethnicities I really feel sorry for the "little guys" wallahi asian men have it the hardest/toughest its woeful.

May their situation improve.

17476_THUMB_IPAD.jpg

You see Bosnia, and the color it is painted in? The dark green.

46484237a05842b4599d6c031cf7adf3.gif

Ladies, @Molotoff is hiring.

I thought he said, Albanian women are his type and not African women.

Good luck Sxb, seduce them with good paying job offers like the Russian, Ukrainians and Central Asian mafia.

Trending