Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my fellow abdi's or as Reiko would call us ashi abdi's aka big booty Bashiir etc..
I have this question, why do some of our brothers get angry or mad every time some random xalimo chooses to spread her legs for an ajnabi? I mean why does it bother you who shags who? Are we Somali guys jealous? Did you guys know there are more Somali females than males? How do you expect them all to end up with a Somali guy?
Somali girls are really gassed up and think they're the shit since the invention of sliced bread all thanks to some brothers reaction to interracial relationships..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hello my fellow abdi's or as Reiko would call us ashi abdi's aka big booty Bashiir etc..
I have this question, why do some of our brothers get angry or mad every time some random xalimo chooses to spread her legs for an ajnabi? I mean why does it bother you who shags who? Are we Somali guys jealous? Did you guys know there are more Somali females than males? How do you expect them all to end up with a Somali guy?
Somali girls are really gassed up and think they're the shit since the invention of sliced bread all thanks to some brothers reaction to interracial relationships..

If you keep quite, those s will spread their propaganda. It has be addressed, not to mention that their actions damage our reputation

Well I recently started posting and I did come across those threads lkn what I fail to realise is why does it bother anyone who a random Xalimo marries. Women from different races have married out, if she marries a muslin brother alhamdulilah good for her lkn if she marries a gaal than that's between her and Allah.

You can't expect every single cadaan woman to end up with a cadaan man, specially with the advancement of technology where you can communicate with someone on the other side of the world and get there in a short time ✈️ Just focus on you life and family.

Alhamdulilah all my sisters are married to niman soomaliyeed oo wanagsan and my brothers are married to gabdho wanagsan oo somali ah.

I plan on marrying 4 :ahh:gabadho oo Somali ah InshaAllah lkn from different qabiils, Of course :trumpsmirk:

Well I recently started posting and I did come across those threads lkn what I fail to realise is why does it bother anyone who a random Xalimo marries. Women from different races have married out, if she marries a muslin brother alhamdulilah good for her lkn if she marries a gaal than that's between her and Allah.

You can't expect every single cadaan woman to end up with a cadaan man, specially with the advancement of technology where you can communicate with someone on the other side of the world and get there in a short time ✈️ Just focus on you life and family.

Alhamdulilah all my sisters are married to niman soomaliyeed oo wanagsan and my brothers are married to gabdho wanagsan oo somali ah.

I plan on marrying 4 :ahh:gabadho oo Somali ah InshaAllah lkn from different qabiils, Of course :trumpsmirk:
I agree brother.. I too plan to marry 4 wife's inshallah.. Allah will be pleased with us :rejoice:

Wabeeri.
I know how it feels sxb. I've worked so hard to reach on this level.. Now I'm on a level where I'm able to go on shukansi in the luuq and shit :icon mrgreen:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They usually have list and demand for Somali guys but settle with the worst men of other communities and expect nothing from them. The only one have a problem with is the one that shit on us.

They usually have list and demand for Somali guys but settle with the worst men of other communities and expect nothing from them. The only one have a problem with is the one that shit on us.
:damn:I once seen a Xalimo demand from a Somali brother £50k to £100k meher

Lkn when a non-somali came she settled for £5k :deadmanny::deadosama::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts