Question for the girls/women

What type of guy do you prefer?

1. Shy guy who is totally silent?

2. Bad boy type who's always up to no good

3. A guy who's bit in between, who makes you laugh but is serious when required?

4. Sheikh type who is very strick and only follows the diin?
5. A guy with lots of money but boring as hell?

6. A feminist guy who cooks and cleans and even irons your baati while you are out with the girls to drink shah and gossip :mjlol:
Number 1 is perfect but to be honest I don't mind anything except the last one

Number 6 is a disgrace

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Occupation
Qabil
Gym rat or starving
5 head or above the eyebrows
28-30
Swedish
A jack of all trades-type of nigga. I dunno what he exactly does but he's never short on funds
With your demands, qabiil has to take the backseats on this one
Not a gym rat but he works out.
Normal hairline.
5'10

I notice a very strong anti religiious trend emerging from particularly somali females
usually camouflaged as personality defect in others mostly men. I think would be better for
you guys to come out of the closet and deal with your rampaging hormones rather than disguising
your sexual frustrations as religious deficiencies in others

28-30
Swedish
A jack of all trades-type of nigga. I dunno what he exactly does but he's never short on funds
With your demands, qabiil has to take the backseats on this one
Not a gym rat but he works out.
Normal hairline.
5'10

I haven't stated what my demands are though. If your introducing him to xalimos we need to know the basics.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I haven't stated what my demands are though. If your introducing him to xalimos we need to know the basics.
You said the list was long so I based off that.
In my mind that means as long as he can make your seal wet, not thirsty and he's a decent human being, it's A-OK.

I was going to introduce YOU to him. Finding xalimos never been a struggle for him.

You said the list was long so I based off that.
In my mind that means as long as he can make your seal wet, not thirsty and he's a decent human being, it's A-OK.

I was going to introduce YOU to him. Finding xalimos never been a struggle for him.
Then why isnโ€™t he married? Wax ma ka qaldaan?

Trending