Question for the girls/women

1 - a quiet nigga is boring, no thanks

2- needs to grow up, so no thanks

3- kinda yeah

4- i know where the mosque is if i want a sheikh

5- maybe to finesse but not to cuff. MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT dududundundundundun

6- so basically a khanis? forward him to bluemakeupfuad

in conclusion i want none

i want a big baller, shot caller, has to be east african (specifically somali, sudani, eritrean, tanzanian) muslim, have charisma and confidence, and be educated. also older too.
by big baller im kinda exxagerating, but inshallah im planning to earn a lot through hard work, so need that to be matched; need someone to steer a ship with me as oppose to holding the ship back.

on deen too but thats a given.

he also needs to have good female relationships within his family, and not too friendly with women not related either. an exclusive nigga who can treat women well basically.

theres a long list of others but dont wanna bore u
Sheikh niggas ain't ish. Too much baggage and issues. He'll lock you up in a 2 bedroom TCH complex given to him by his mom and will make you a baby machine. He won't buy you anything, will never support your dreams, make you raise all 7 kids by yourself and then have the nerve to tell you he wants a second wife.

Run.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Sheikh niggas ain't ish. Too much baggage and issues. He'll lock you up in a 2 bedroom TCH complex given to him by his mom and will make you a baby machine. He won't buy you anything, will never support your dreams, make you raise all 7 kids by yourself and then have the nerve to tell you he wants a second wife.

Run.

period lmao. u can be on deen without needing to preach. inshallah i find one thats deen is between me, them and allah swt thats it.

period lmao. u can be on deen without needing to preach. inshallah i find one thats deen is between me, them and allah swt thats it.
Insha'Allah. Balance is so important. But if he starts with "ukhti this" and "akhi that" abaayo he ain't the one. Ka caraar ba ku iri.

x z

Insha'Allah. Balance is so important. If he starts with "ukhti this" and "akhi that" abaayo he ain't the one. Ka caraar ba ku iri.

they are so pretentious wallahi some of them. they think that is an automatic draw for women, not knowing most women prefer a pious man who is understanding and not preachy. we live in a world of sin, so being with someone that is so focused on everything else in the world that is going wrong instead of focusing on your family and their wrongdoings, would be exhausting

its the one thing that transcends race, as i cant think of a group of men more preachily condescending than another, they all have their shares of haram policing.

they are so pretentious wallahi some of them. they think that is an automatic draw for women, not knowing most women prefer a pious man who is understanding and not preachy. we live in a world of sin, so being with someone that is so focused on everything else in the world that is going wrong instead of focusing on your family and their wrongdoings, would be exhausting

its the one thing that transcends race, as i cant think of a group of men more preachily condescending than another, they all have their shares of haram policing.
Put it this way: getting involved with men like that pretty much guarantees a life of hardship and misery. They do not understand the deen fully, only pick and choose what they want. A lot lack empathy, grace and compassion; traits that make for a caring spouse. Its all about fitnah and their never-ending needs. I don't have tolerance for them at all. They make my skin itch.

x z

Put it this way: getting involved with men like that pretty much guarantees a life of hardship and misery. They do not understand the deen fully, only pick and choose what they want. A lot lack empathy, grace and compassion; traits that make for a caring spouse. Its all about fitnah and their never-ending needs. I don't have tolerance for them at all. They make my skin itch.

i dont wanna trend on cringy territory with the whole haram halal ratio thing, but there must be sole tolerable level that i can take when it comes to courtship. im not perfect, and i will want someone who accepts me for that, not someone who is hellbent on changing me, or judging me either, same as i wont do to them. thats why im in no rush, as it will take time

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
3+4
1601684054812.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Boredom will eventually ensue after some exposure to each one of these archetypes.

Bad boy - They are like human subjects meant to be studied and to determine what makes them tick. Their intrigue comes from them being living experiments (that you observe but don't interact with).

Shy guy - Don't have the courage to approach. These rejection shy guys are much too afraid to handle reproach.

Male Feminist - Has the capacity to take care of himself. Would certainly make a good friend.

Boring $$$ - Cerebral types would get bored with bland money. Would make for a transactional marriage (beauty exchanged for materials). Men might be able to tolerate superficial sheeko, body conversations and a full belly but women need more than that to sustain a marriage.

Sheikh - Strictness would not bode well for women that are free spirited.

Balanced - Even keeled is nice but a zest for living would be sorely lacking in this one.

What type of guy do you prefer?

1. Shy guy who is totally silent?

2. Bad boy type who's always up to no good

3. A guy who's bit in between, who makes you laugh but is serious when required?

4. Sheikh type who is very strick and only follows the diin?
5. A guy with lots of money but boring as hell?

6. A feminist guy who cooks and cleans and even irons your baati while you are out with the girls to drink shah and gossip :mjlol:
All of the above 😍😍 I love a man that’s multifaceted yes boo!

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
What type of guy do you prefer?

1. Shy guy who is totally silent?

2. Bad boy type who's always up to no good

3. A guy who's bit in between, who makes you laugh but is serious when required?

4. Sheikh type who is very strick and only follows the diin?
5. A guy with lots of money but boring as hell?

6. A feminist guy who cooks and cleans and even irons your baati while you are out with the girls to drink shah and gossip :mjlol:
I want 3 and 4