Question for sspot users

Does skin color or features matter?

• Total voters

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Something about lightskin men strike me as feminine.... idk why:nahgirl:i don’t go for them does that make me cunsuuri:hmm:the darker the better

I have to disagree with you on this one sxb,
The way Somalis carry themselves, is surreal, dark skin was never a preference in our society, regardless of genders, eventhough the majority of Somalis are darker than the Digsi
The average male would prefer an cadcad women unless the average xaliimo is a light skin or had used applying lotions that lightens the skin texture.

You seem to be a lightskin judging from your comment , most of lightskin males have an immeasurable fetish of darker ladies as the opposite attracts. But you'll end up with a lightskin or will be marginalised
The same can be said if the skin colours were reversed.
I am from North of Somalia and walahi o bilahi we don't give a F**** about skin colour. I grew up in Somalia too so stop with the misinformation saxib. I heard more couples getting denied because of Qabiil than skin colour. Some Halimos use lightening creams because they believe it will make them look more beautiful but nobody cares and is a recent trend due to someone bringing these products from the west and misguiding the girls to hate their natural colour. During 90s and 80s Somalia; no Somali girl used such creams.

In India for example there is literally a caste system based on colour alone; the lighter you are the more superior you are. Go there with your narrative.

When I came to the west that's when I have been introduced to this sick behaviour. You say I have a fetish for what saxib? this the kind of sick behavior I am talking about. Please stop it.

You also assume what colour I am when you have never seen me. This exposes your hatred walaal and invalidates your statement. No Somali boy or girl will be marginalised because of skin colour. If you have a personal experience with that, then share it but never generalise.

I hope you learnt something today.

Last edited:
I never found dark skin guys attractive. They tend to have bright red lips and call themselves chocolate. The most basic dhuxul faraax thinks he's it for having a dark complexion. Gossip about lightskin faraaxs and calling them feminine.

I always get more attention from them because I'm light and they expect me to join in on them bashing darkskin women.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I never found dark skin guys attractive. They tend to have bright red lips and call themselves chocolate. The most basic dhuxul faraax thinks he's it for having a dark complexion. Gossip about lightskin faraaxs and calling them feminine.

I always get more attention from them because I'm light and they expect me to join in on them bashing darkskin women.
You like lightskins abaayo :nahgirl:

You like lightskins abaayo :nahgirl:

Light to Mairiin just looks :banderas:. Be honest who wants a man with rouge lips.

giphy.gif

My first crush was a fine dark skin Somali girl. They way she carried herself was sublime. Everyone literally loved her and she had more friends I could count this was a time before this colourism bs and when Madows was cussing their own girls in the UK and hate for dark skin Black Women was an all time high.

They are not that many but damn. If she is Somali walahi Idgaf :dzmxmmb:

Also we need to stop pretending that dark skin discrimination exists in our community like the rest of deranged African Americans and other Western Black people as a whole. We DON'T have that problem and I would like it to stay that way. The couple of Xalimos trying to play this narrative and play victim (they are usually not even dark themselves) may you soak in piss.

Colorism in our community does exist. But mostly in the younger generations (30 and under) with a higher prevalence in the community back home. A new saying people truly believe in back home is, "Dooqon iyo habeen baa madow" lol

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I dont really care, just as long as she got a somewhat fit body or a pair of seductive eyes.

Only time I'd pass on xalimo is if she has head that resembles a watermelon or she got crooked teeth:holeup: I absolutely detest mashup mouths

She definitely has to look like somali. Skin colour is not an issue for me, I find xalimos who range from darkskin to lightskin attractive. Features are the most important.

As an dhuxul nigga I am definitely side eyeing other dhuxul who only prefer women lighter. Fucking victims. This is an major pet peeve of mine

I’m light skin and I’m not attracted to light skin men. They think they’re the prize. I prefer mariin all the way to Morris chestnut shade. I love a well groomed 6’3 farah that’s confident, ambitious and has a calm, gentle spirit. :banderas:

Trending