Question for sspot users

Does skin color or features matter?

• Total voters
I’m never attracted to light skin guys. I don’t know I just find them a bit feminine. Color is not important as long as he’s tall, has beautiful features, has beautiful smile, and soft hair

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If he don’t look ethnically/classically Somali I ain’t interest. Skin colour is a non issue though tbh

Gambar

VIP
I’m dark skin but I have Somali features, I can be spotted a mile away lol. I’m taller than most so I stick out like a sore thumb. I’ve never felt discriminated against because of my colour to be honest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't care about features or whether they look stereotypically somali. Facial symmetry and proportion is much more attractive, you can have gorgeous features but who cares when they're uneven or asymmetric.

Having features that blend well together and nothing sticks out is :banderas:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Well no shit, yes. Dark skin boys are not it. I’m tryna see you in the bedroom not your face disappearing in the light :williamswtf: light skin boys have this aroma to them, so mysterious and qurux:mjohreally::ohhh:

the features overall play it. And j3reer hair is not it either. Oof it’s supposed to be like those movies were she moves her hand in his hair. I’m not tryna break my fingers off attempting to comb it:mjcry: lightskin men with curly hair>>>

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I like my men with Somali features. If he's dark-skinned and has curly kinky hair, that's a win win for me.

Well no shit, yes. Dark skin boys are not it. I’m tryna see you in the bedroom not your face disappearing in the light :williamswtf: light skin boys have this aroma to them, so mysterious and qurux:mjohreally::ohhh:

the features overall play it. And j3reer hair is not it either. Oof it’s supposed to be like those movies were she moves her hand in his hair. I’m not tryna break my fingers off attempting to comb it:mjcry: lightskin men with curly hair>>>
6’5 ft dark skin fella with curly hair :lawd:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lol I’ve never come across a dark skin guy that had an attitude. It’s usually the light skin ones that think they’re all that.
I live in MN. The lightskin men are the most miskeen sweethearts. The dark skins got hype from social media and run around thinking they’re the shit :williamswtf:

I live in MN. The lightskin men are the most miskeen sweethearts. The dark skins got hype from social media and run around thinking they’re the shit :williamswtf:
Lol I live in MN too (recently moved from Canada) and my experience is the complete opposite

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Does skin color and facial features matter? Be honest, would you date a dark skin xalimo or farax or someone with atypical Somali features? Be descriptive folk :cosbyhmm:
Personally doesn’t matter as long as you are in fact Somali since that’s my preferred type to end up marrying.
same

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Somali men are usually dark af. It’s super rare to find a light one. So there’s no point debating about skin tone lol.

But personally I’ve always liked men lighter than me, ever since I was a little girl. Not to say there’s anything wrong with dark skin men, but they’re not my preference.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Personally I like every shade of Somali.
From dark, brown to light. Keep in mind I said, "Somali" which means Somali features are a must for me. You can be Somali, but for whatever reason if you dont look it. I'm not goin reproduce with you. I've met Somalis who didn't look Somali and that shit scares me. :susp:

Trending