Question for sspot users

Does skin color or features matter?

• Total voters

Cartman

reformed
Does skin color and facial features matter? Be honest, would you date a dark skin xalimo or farax or someone with atypical Somali features? Be descriptive folk :cosbyhmm:
Personally doesn’t matter as long as you are in fact Somali since that’s my preferred type to end up marrying.

Does skin color and facial features matter? Be honest, would you date a dark skin xalimo or farax or someone with atypical Somali features? Be descriptive folk :cosbyhmm:
Personally doesn’t matter as long as you are in fact Somali since that’s my preferred type to end up marrying.
i dont like them very light skin xalimos for some reason they just look ugly but a dark xalimo with good features and sexy body will make me turned on

My first crush was a fine dark skin Somali girl. They way she carried herself was sublime. Everyone literally loved her and she had more friends I could count this was a time before this colourism bs and when Madows was cussing their own girls in the UK and hate for dark skin Black Women was an all time high.

They are not that many but damn. If she is Somali walahi Idgaf :dzmxmmb:

Also we need to stop pretending that dark skin discrimination exists in our community like the rest of deranged African Americans and other Western Black people as a whole. We DON'T have that problem and I would like it to stay that way. The couple of Xalimos trying to play this narrative and play victim (they are usually not even dark themselves) may you soak in piss.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
good figured dark skin xalimo with pretty eyes and personality to match with:ahh:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I miss when people married what their parents proposed to them and said Bismillah... we didn’t have to stress over such useless mater....

choose a religious spouse and you win in this life and thereafter.

Aryan Queenz is the move cuz when you smack their ass cheeks they turn red and pulling on their blonde hair is sexy asf, also when they give you madax with their blue eyes...
:ahh:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My first crush was a fine dark skin Somali girl. They way she carried herself was sublime. Everyone literally loved her and she had more friends I could count this was a time before this colourism bs and when Madows was cussing their own girls in the UK and hate for dark skin Black Women was an all time high.

They are not that many but damn. If she is Somali walahi Idgaf :dzmxmmb:

Also we need to stop pretending that dark skin discrimination exists in our community like the rest of deranged African Americans and other Western Black people as a whole. We DON'T have that problem and I would like it to stay that way. The couple of Xalimos trying to play this narrative and play victim (they are usually not even dark themselves) may you soak in piss.
I have to disagree with you on this one sxb,
The way Somalis carry themselves, is surreal, dark skin was never a preference in our society, regardless of genders, eventhough the majority of Somalis are darker than the Digsi
The average male would prefer an cadcad women unless the average xaliimo is a light skin or had used applying lotions that lightens the skin texture.

You seem to be a lightskin judging from your comment , most of lightskin males have an immeasurable fetish of darker ladies as the opposite attracts. But you'll end up with a lightskin or will be marginalised
The same can be said if the skin colours were reversed.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes, but it plays a small role in a much bigger picture. I don't think skin colour in an isolated context makes much of a difference at all, but there are certain combinations I find significantly more attractive than others.

IMO among Somali (or broadly East African), the most attractive to me is very dark skin women with the quintessential Somali features. Extremely elegant.

Likewise what seems to be the Somali preference of light/brown skin + thick does absolutely fuckall for me.

Trending