Question for Reer Sool

On a serious note, No FKD or anything. Civil manner.

I have seen why too many ppl from that region dick-riding Farmaajo. My question is Why on earth would you continue to support someone who denied your existence? The Somali Federal Republic is based on interests and FMS states and I see no interest on why you would continue supporting this failed president day and night. He never given you a state and basically denied your existence in front of live TV in the public. Why continue supporting him? If anything you should be the biggest Mucaraad.

Focus on your interests. Please.

@Ozark answer the question on thread bro NO fkd. Just pure political analysis. Why do you support Farmaajo and what is your interest as Dhulbahante.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Ozark answer the question on thread bro NO fkd. Just pure political analysis. Why do you support Farmaajo and what is your interest as Dhulbahante.
Bro i think everybody knows the answer why. Mx and Dhulbahante have been allies since way back before even siad barre became the president and they are from the same family clan (darood) and farmaajo mom is Dhulbahante.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Dhulbhante are one of the darood subclans that rep darood more than their actual subclan. Farmajo is darood before he’s marehan to them so they see him as their own so no matter what he does they’ll support him.

Also marehan and dhulbhante tend to be pretty close

Bro i think everybody knows the answer why. Mx and Dhulbahante have been allies since way back before even siad barre became the president and they are from the same family clan (darood) and farmaajo mom is Dhulbahante.
I want to hear it from Dhulos themselves, I see no reason why they would support someone because their mom was married to another clan. That’s what you call a Reer Abti clan. Either support someone of what they bring to the table or don’t support them at all.

Farmaajo has belittled them in every way possible yet they do the most. It’s time for them to focus on their own interests @Ozark

Dhulbhante are one of the darood subclans that rep darood more than their actual subclan. Farmajo is darood before he’s marehan to them so they see him as their own so no matter what he does they’ll support him.

hmm. I see where you are going. It’s about putting your interests first. It’s fine to rep your bigger subclan (Darood/Hawiye etc) but what does your specific subclan get out of it? For dhulbahantes supporting Farmaajo I see a zero benefit yet they are giving out free support. I don’t think they are aware of the political situation Somalia is in today. There is no free lunch.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
hmm. I see where you are going. It’s about putting your interests first. It’s fine to rep your bigger subclan (Darood/Hawiye etc) but what does your specific subclan get out of it? For dhulbahantes supporting Farmaajo I see a zero benefit yet they are giving out free support. I don’t think they are aware of the political situation Somalia is in today. There is no free lunch.
Sxb you know how somalis are everybody is loyal to their cousins with out even hearing their
political stance. Lets be honnest if a abgaal guy run for president against another somali clan every hawiye subclan will vote for that abgaal guy. Why because that abgaal guy is more related to them then that other clan same with us if HY run for president against another somali clan all isaaqs would support HY. dont be supprised if they do the same. Everybody does that:mjdontkno:

Sxb you know how somalis are everybody is loyal to their cousins with out even hearing their
political stance. Lets be honnest if abgaal run for president against another somali clan every hawiye subclan will vote for that abgaal person. Why because that abgaal guy is more related to them then that other clan
I'll give you an example My subclan (Xawaadle) was eating Good under Xassan Sheikh thats why he got our votes, we had 4 ambassadors, one of the most powerful position in cabinets (Inteior Minister, Security Minister, NISA commander post) and of course he built a state for us and also he did the same with HG and he built them Galmudug. We put our own subclan interest ahead of the greater good name and make sure we are politically stable back home before giving out support. @Bariire and @Galmudug-State can give an example on why HGs supported HSM and what they got in return.

The most sycophantic supporters of Formaggio are dhul, even in my family, they have this sense of a bygone era (kacaan) coming back when they see him. it's sickening to watch..:farmajoyaab:

The most sycophantic supporters of Formaggio are dhul, even in my family, they have this sense of a bygone era (kacaan) coming back when they see him. it's sickening to watch..:farmajoyaab:
This is seriously a problem that needs to be talked about, its sad to see its the end of his tenure and they havent benefited ANYTHING absolutely ZERO!!

If we cared about Darood, Sool would be with Puntland.
This is seriously a problem that needs to be talked about, its sad to see its the end of his tenure and they havent benefited ANYTHING absolutely ZERO!!
Tell me any clan in Somalia that benefited from any Somali president. You make it seem like X and X clan has things given to them for their support. Lol

And Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, and other dhulbahante towns are peaceful outside some geeljire shooting it up once in a while and you barely see people starving as the town has people outside in the diaspora for them. Whether Farmaajo is in office or not, things across Somalia will be the same and will be for us as well.

Our supposed 100% support of him is getting attention these days it seems. 🧐

I want to hear it from Dhulos themselves, I see no reason why they would support someone because their mom was married to another clan. That’s what you call a Reer Abti clan. Either support someone of what they bring to the table or don’t support them at all.

Farmaajo has belittled them in every way possible yet they do the most. It’s time for them to focus on their own interests @Ozark
Dhulbahante and Mareexan share similar views on how Somalia should be run and they both are anti federal system and want a one centralist system in the country like it was 30 years ago and they also aren't a shammed of being supportive of kacaan era as they were one of the biggest benefactors of that regime.

Wait ! The sool community support the cheese because his mother is from that community ?
That's like saying I should support abti Omar filish because hes my hoyos second cousin from father side .

If we cared about Darood, Sool would be with Puntland.

Tell me any clan in Somalia that benefited from any Somali president. You make it seem like X and X clan has things given to them for their support. Lol

And Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, and other dhulbahante towns are peaceful outside some geeljire shooting it up once in a while and you barely see people starving as the town has people outside in the diaspora for them. Whether Farmaajo is in office or not, things across Somalia will be the same and will be for us as well.

Our supposed 100% support of him is getting attention these days it seems. 🧐

That's false , somalia was actually improving befor farmajo from security , economy and development. Al shabaab now has complete manifest of everything coming to Mogadishu port and is taxed with FGS full knowledge .
Is disingenuous to say things will stay the same

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
To say Dhulbahante dont benefit is wrong. Benefit could be a positive direct benefit for you or a negative impact on your enemy.

Smaller clans dont support Farmajo they support anti-federalism, from which they benefit greatly.

@Removed and @Gantaal97 are closest to the answer. DhulHante support anyone in Muqdisho and they hate clan federalism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Somali Federal Republic is based on interests and FMS states and I see no interest on why you would continue supporting this failed president day and night. He never given you a state and basically denied your existence in front of live TV in the public. Why continue supporting him?

They also supported the Haawiye president who gave away their Amisom parliament seats to PL, without Dhulbahante consent, and even though almost all of Sool was under JSL democracy.

Dhulbahante dont even believe in Hartinimo they never believed in Daaroodism either. If you see a DhulHante that hates Isaaq it has nothing to do with Daaroodnimo. They support Muqdisho president and they hate clan confederalism. And like @mr steal your naag said they are loyal AabbeAfweynists but again thats not the same as Daaroodism

To say Dhulbahante dont benefit is wrong. Benefit could be a positive direct benefit for you or a negative impact on your enemy.

Smaller clans dont support Farmajo they support anti-federalism, from which they benefit greatly.
The constitution is Federal, no matter how anti federal people are this is a pill they have to swallow ever since August 1, 2012. Only way to adjust that is by referendum of the constitution which it says when the country reaches 1p1v.

Anti-Federalism is a pipe dream and ideology and can only be reversed by votes when 1p1vis introduced and not by emotions.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The constitution is Federal, no matter how anti federal people are this is a pill they have to swallow ever since August 1, 2012. Only way to adjust that is by referendum of the constitution which it says when the country reaches 1p1v.

Anti-Federalism is a pipe dream and ideology and can only be reversed by votes when 1p1vis introduced and not by emotions.
A One-Gobol rule would solve many headaches. The current system leaves to much cuqdad with the medium sized clans and if we want to develop or fight AS we cant have a constant clan crisis.

We’ve supported every President for the most part there’s really no reason for us to hate Farmaajo when no one is starving in Sool and our deegans are safe. Our politicians haven’t made an effort to establish a Dhulbahante led state at all during Farmaajo’s reign the least they could do is collectively join one maamul (PL or SL) so that we could compete for power more effectively but they haven’t done that either.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dhulbahante are not anti-federal just like MX aren't anti-federal, seperate federalism from actual equity issue, Dhulbahante have equity issue with PL and SL, its politics, while MX have it in Galnus and JL again politics but also real estate. Its not something a Laangaab Xawaadle can understand because you only have 12 local MPs in Hiirshabelle but you are spreading your ass cheeks for federalism, give me a break, I have more local MPs in Galnus than you, I also have more cabinet member in Galnus than you, we both have VP role. Why are you painting the wrong picture about clans who don't even know of your existence laangaab mutant ?

Let it be known some clans simply don't give a crap about forms of government, federalism or not its only MX and Dhulbahante who have 2 regions as a subclans, no subclan has that, that is why we also have so many haters.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
On a serious note, No FKD or anything. Civil manner.

I have seen why too many ppl from that region dick-riding Farmaajo. My question is Why on earth would you continue to support someone who denied your existence? The Somali Federal Republic is based on interests and FMS states and I see no interest on why you would continue supporting this failed president day and night. He never given you a state and basically denied your existence in front of live TV in the public. Why continue supporting him? If anything you should be the biggest Mucaraad.

Focus on your interests. Please.

To put it simply because it doesn’t need a paragraph to answer it, Dhulbahante’s that support him are generally pro government in all its forms, be it in the current NN government or the one before that or even going back 40 years, they’ve always been wadani’s.

Now let me ask you a question, why does it concern you so much what another clan supports? And be honest here, don’t wiggle out of this