Question for Reer Sool

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
hmm. I see where you are going. It’s about putting your interests first. It’s fine to rep your bigger subclan (Darood/Hawiye etc) but what does your specific subclan get out of it? For dhulbahantes supporting Farmaajo I see a zero benefit yet they are giving out free support. I don’t think they are aware of the political situation Somalia is in today. There is no free lunch.
The opposition are worse, although farmajo (who I don’t even support myself) hasn’t benefitted us the way we’d hoped, there’s benefits in keeping neutrality towards us. At least he isn’t negatively impacting the SSC regions like previous presidents before him have.

Also you make it seem like every dhulbahante only supports Farmajo, there’s developments and projects coming in from left and right, there’s dhulbahante candidates running for the top office with tons of support, there’s dhulbahantes in Jubaland doing their own thing there.

this is my take anyway, the development of the SSC regions is a lot more important than politics.

The constitution is Federal, no matter how anti federal people are this is a pill they have to swallow ever since August 1, 2012. Only way to adjust that is by referendum of the constitution which it says when the country reaches 1p1v.

Anti-Federalism is a pipe dream and ideology and can only be reversed by votes when 1p1vis introduced and not by emotions.
There's no constitution as the current one in place is Provisional or temporary and the constitution was supposed to be drafted years ago then a referendum should have taken place but that didn't happen as Somalian politicians for some reason don't want to build Somalia's state institutions and the country is doomed in this political uncertainty that works for who got the big cash💰 and tribal alliances.

reer

VIP
To put it simply because it doesn’t need a paragraph to answer it, Dhulbahante’s that support him are generally pro government in all its forms, be it in the current NN government or the one before that or even going back 40 years, they’ve always been wadani’s.

Now let me ask you a question, why does it concern you so much what another clan supports? And be honest here, don’t wiggle out of this
dhulos havent rebelled against any central government.

Federalism (more like confederacy in our case) only helps certain sub clans no matter who is in charge of the FGS. And that’s only HG, abgaals and MJs. FMS states constantly undermining the FGS is not a good look either from a World POV.

We look like 🤡s when FMS states like Jubaland have a Kenyan embassy same with Puntland having a UAE embassy. This is not normal and allows foreign countries to have a larger influence in our affairs. Having a stronger central government will solve more problems than cause it

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Dhulbahante’s that support him are generally pro government in all its forms, be it in the current NN government or the one before that or even going back 40 years, they’ve always been wadani’s.
dhulos havent rebelled against any central government.
“Wadani” is not you joining a breakaway “country” because you couldnt get the presidency of an fms(PL).

Theres one thing I hate and its faux nationalism.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
“Wadani” is not you joining a breakaway “country” because you couldnt get the presidency of an fms(PL).

Theres one thing I hate and its faux nationalism.
Don’t be silly, dhulbahante are not a unit, there’s branches that support SL and those that support their own federal state and so on. The context is about those that support a central government, not those that support SL. Read properly.

Dhulbahante are not anti-federal just like MX aren't anti-federal, seperate federalism from actual equity issue, Dhulbahante have equity issue with PL and SL, its politics, while MX have it in Galnus and JL again politics but also real estate. Its not something a Laangaab Xawaadle can understand because you only have 12 local MPs in Hiirshabelle but you are spreading your ass cheeks for federalism, give me a break, I have more local MPs in Galnus than you, I also have more cabinet member in Galnus than you, we both have VP role. Why are you painting the wrong picture about clans who don't even know of your existence laangaab mutant ?

Let it be known some clans simply don't give a crap about forms of government, federalism or not its only MX and Dhulbahante who have 2 regions as a subclans, no subclan has that, that is why we also have so many haters, I expect the envy from the regular suspects, but this mutant is really annoying, every post he makes he is mentioning either Gedo, Farmaajo or MX. Stop fucking clout chasing us laangaab.
No one even talked about your existence you weirdo co-vice president looma ooyan ass this was a thread for Reer Sool I will never make a thread on Cabuudwaq district.

Last edited:
While I am not dhulbahante, i can offer some insight.

1. Farmaajo is at odds with both PL and SL, neither of whom reer sool like. So in short, my enemy’s enemy is my friend.

2. This one is obvious, farmaajo is darod marehan, a clan far away from them, a clan they don’t historically beef with. The only relationship that can be between them is a healthy relationship. On top of that, his mom is from sool and some clans take the reer abti stuff very seriously.

3. Dhulbahante, like marehan, don’t benefit from the current system of autonomous regions since neither control a state, so getting rid of this system obviously benefits them both. I am not surprised they support him:

Trending