Question for reer Khatumo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not political suicide. What value do they offer? Sool, is joint-first place with Gedo, as the most poorest and underdeveloped region of Somalia. Apart from running between, Garowe-Hargeisa-Mugadishu, begging for $$$, what else do theu do? Unable to build a damn thing for themselves; their highest building is, a Mosque minaret for goodness sakes.
And why is that? Bc gaas have allowed foreignes to steal from our shores and dum nuclear. While sl is getting money from ethiopia as long as they oppose sfg. :manny:

Y'all Quick to disrespect dhulos, but forget we were The ones who fought ur ancestors battles and Carried africas longest independence war.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's not political suicide. What value do they offer? Sool, is joint-first place with Gedo, as the most poorest and underdeveloped region of Somalia. Apart from running between, Garowe-Hargeisa-Mugadishu, begging for $$$, what else do theu do? Unable to build a damn thing for themselves; their highest building is, a Mosque minaret for goodness sakes.
you're just mad because your Maxamuud Saleebaan state won't allow your people to hold the top seats.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
you're just mad because your Maxamuud Saleebaan state won't allow your people to hold the top seats.

Good. Ali Saleeban shouldn't get a nickel, for whats it worth. Believe me, theres no jealousy or envy from my part.

waraabe

Your superior
The best solution is to give the darod r
Parts of sool and sanaag to Somalia in exchange Somalia doesn't claim Somaliland. It's a win win situation

Status
Not open for further replies.